• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa 23 tip jet hella burner (BRAND NEW) only $40

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubleFisted

Reaction score
New never used 23 tip jet hella burners I have two of them that have never been used. Never got to be able to make my brew stand and they have been sitting here for about six months, they still look brand new even still have the stickers on them. Bought them for 80 dollars each at austinhomebrew.com but I am willing to sell them for 40 each. I am located in Iowa but I can have them delivered to for whatever the post office says it costs. I have paypal so that would be the easiest to use. Thanks!

I can email pics if you like!

They're all the same thing, they make them for propane and natural gas, same price, and all jet burners are made for restaurants, none are "designed for brewing." They're all made in China as well.

PintoBean said:
They're all the same thing, they make them for propane and natural gas, same price, and all jet burners are made for restaurants, none are "designed for brewing." They're all made in China as well.

I agree with most of your statement. My one exception is that they are not all made in China! Some are made in Taiwan (small geographic distance but way superior manufacturing), these are usually more expensive but are also better quality without leaky jets that have been cross threaded or siliconed in place to hide manufacturing defects in the casting or machining.

yeah you are right i believe these would fit in a flat rate shipping box so whatever the large box costs I would do it for that

Back