• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Nearly Finished Fermenting Chamber plus materials needed to complete - $150

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ardentfrost

Reaction score
I posted this on CL, so I'll link to that which has a picture.

Short story long, I never finished my fermenting chamber, and am now moving and will end up just storing it if I can't sell it. Despite the picture in the CL posting, most of the insulation is in, so you'd need to just finish that and put on the front side and door. I figure the chamber can hold 4, maybe 5 fermenters. It doesn't come with a temp controller, but my idea was for a 2 stage with heat lamp so it'd maintain temperature whether it was too warm or too cold.

I will include with it a sheet of 1/2" plywood that I bought to finish the front side, plus any hard foam insulation I have left. It might be enough insulation to finish it completely if you plan out cutting it well. It comes with the fridge as well.

I live in NE Atlanta (Lawrenceville).

What the heck is on the top left of your chamber?

So many knobs and levers! What the heck is that?!

Ha, yeah, it's a dovetail router jig. I had put it there for convenience. Right now there's lots of stuff on top of it. Makes a good table, I guess :)

Back