Mailing through the US post office

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbiLynn

Reaction score
I am so angry! In 5 days, 5 customers have written that either they did not receive their package or it arrived damaged. I have mailed over 1200 CDs in the past and only once in a while does this happen. Did something happen with USPS over Easter, they got bogged down, angry employees going around stomping on packages, throwing them out the window as they drive?

I do 90% of my purchasing online, even groceries sometimes, and ship packages weekly, sometimes 20 or more a week. I guess this is why I have trouble with nearly any shipper I try to use. Use any of them enough and you'll realize their problems. :mad:

Just poured a beer, gotta relax.

You're not going to go postal on us, are you? ;)

I thought about going down to my local branch and giving them a piece of my mind, but this beer is tasting good. An amber ale I brewed a couple months ago. A mini-mash extract kit, really good for an extract kit, beats many of the AG batches I have done.

I just want to have happy customers and I have to rely on shippers for this.

angry employees going around stomping on packages, throwing them out the window as they drive?

BINGO!

And don't bother going down there and raising hell, you'd be wasting your time. You need to remember it's the US gov't you're dealing with, you are supposed to be mad by design.

Let's just enjoy our beers and let it pass.. Cougar bait blonde ale is what i'm having, quite tasty indeed.

:mug:

On my third or 4th beer now and I don't care anymore. Switched to a super hoppy IPA. I'll just re-ship the orders in the morning. Hopefully this batch won't get stomped or thrown out the window. Dang postal workers, I should have expected this. My apologies to any postal workers out there just trying to do their jobs, but I don't like your co-workers who go around stomping and throwing packages out the window. Chances of getting my shipping costs refunded for un-delivered packages... NIL!

Anyone feel like playing spades?

I think your packages got stuck to all the Easter cards with melted jelly beans on them. On another note, I once got I book I ordered 4 years after it was shipped. I had already gotten a refund for it weeks after it shipped and disappeared. Years later it showed up like it was just mailed, but with a postmark from 4 years before. It was priority mail too! Maybe it got stuck in some mail sorting machine or something.

Back