Decorator improves home brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgarry

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Wife has been meeting with a decorator and she complains about the 4 buckets in the living room. They corner me and I explain the garage is too warm in Florida. My wife says you have to figure out a way. I tell her that I can get a chest freezer and use a fermentation chamber ( already have a full fridge kegarator in garage). Score........freezer on its way. I have been wanting to do this for years but didnt want to convince the wife I needed it. Now it's her idea :)

Dude, your wife can hire a decorator but you couldn't afford a freezer? I can see who wears the pants in the family. LOL. just kidding!

Anyway, nice solution for the both of you.

Well, I can afford it but its hard to justify all our expenses on this hobby. You guys know what I mean. I have a 2 car garage with an extra fridge for food and one for my kegs and it was just tough to add another one. Now I can lager!!!!!!!!!!

Back