The Best Review

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmashl

Reaction score
You know what is the best compliment you can get. When you hand someone a clone of a beer you made, and a bottle of the original you are trying to clone, and they say it tastes the same.

I had a guy tell me, "That's the best beer I've EVER tasted." Can't imagine getting a much better compliment.......

NRS

I did a pliny clone but ive never tried the real deal since it isnt distributed out here. I took a bunch up to my parents since my dad loves really hoppy beers and he is the reason i got into brewing. I used to help him homebrew when i was little. He said it was one of his favorite beers and the fact that we both woke up with hangovers a good compliment.:mug:

Not often,but a couple of of times my friends said "You should sell this",
I wish.It was a nice compliment though.

Cheers

I get a "how much will you sell this for?" just about every time I bring a six pack to the office for Bar Cart Friday. It's a nice complement, considering I'm only doing extract clone kits (and they haven't even been very good clones...good beer, but not good clones).

Made a new stout recipe and not only did it sell fast I had a customer say, "Not sure how or what you did, but I know I want you to keep doing it just like this"

Probably the best compliment so far because of the way he said it.

Latest posts

Back