What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Huma Tropic Pineapple IPA nice refreshing Summer brew!! 77 IBUs dry hopped with Columbus. The 1.25 lbs of pineapple per gallon adds nice tartness and blends well with the hops.

ForumRunner_20130427_161625.jpg

Channel66 said:
Screw packing, I don't want to leave this deck, ever.

Belgian amber, finished with some bugs to bring it from 1.012 to 1.003

I've been very jealous of your pics from that deck. If I had that view, I'd never leave that deck either.

I've been very jealous of your pics from that deck. If I had that view, I'd never leave that deck either.

Makes for a tough start to the day waking up sipping at a fresh cup of joe, or a breakfast stout out on the deck that's for sure.

Will you be back after school or have you been renting?

Depends on where I end up. We aren't putting it on the market just yet, so with any hope we will be back in this area when I'm done school. If not it will be a summer home.

As far as the deck goes, it's my favorite place. I bbq out here, I smoke cigars out here, I brew out here, homework, work work, hell I do my taxes out here. And I'm growing hops out here! You can kinda see the guidelines here

20130427_111135_HDR_Hagrid.jpg

Channel66 said:
Dude I'm starting to consider sending some home brew via carrier pigeon to save you.

I know, I'm about to hop on a plane with some decent beer for him. I'm okay with Stella, but damn! How much more can a person take. ;)

A bottle of Python IPA from a relatively local organic brewery in Yorkshire. It's very good, but not as good an example of the particular style as their Best Bitter.

ForumRunner_20130427_223243.png

mcbaumannerb said:
The food and dessert is making this bearable ... but I do think I'll need to wash this taste out of my mouth later! :drunk:

I think by now I'd be drinking whatever is being made in the shaker back there. ;)

Well.... I know I posted in this thread only about an hour ago but damned if it hasn't been a busy hour.... currently I'm drinking my Enamel Stripper DIPA but I also have been drinking my Seamus the Red Irish ale..... feeling pretty darn good at this point as well.

tyzippers said:
I was on the fence at the bottle shop yesterday. Is this worthwhile?

It was well worth it. Not very sweet and the cherries shine through very nicely. I enjoyed killing that bomber. Up next is a Ale Smith Grand Cru. Should be another interesting one.

Back