First batch finished!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skipper564

Reaction score
Our first batch is now finished!
Hefeweizen 5.3%

To all the veteran brewers how does it look to y'all?

image-885469324.jpg

Taste great! My father ( whom I brew with) was concerned about the clarity of the beer. I told him that it's not a "bud light" and that it's not suppose to be that clear haha. But he liked it as well as I do.

Well it looks good to me and it taste great so I think we have a great success for our first batch!!!

I'd be happy to drink it. Looks delicious.

+ 1 hefes are cloudy. Google the style. Educate this man. Don't let him talk **** about your beer. It's your baby. Protect it. Talk nice to it. If he needs clear, he don't get to drink your hefe.

mike_in_ak said:
I'd be happy to drink it. Looks delicious.

+ 1 hefes are cloudy. Google the style. Educate this man. Don't let him talk **** about your beer. It's your baby. Protect it. Talk nice to it. If he needs clear, he don't get to drink your hefe.

He wasn't talking ****. He's just not that educated yet but will be soon. We love to brew and we love beer! Awesome hobby!!!

Just a hair dark for a hefe,but otherwise looks good. I'm going to try brewing a wheat beer idea I've been saving in a couple months. Got a NZ IPA pm to do next.

Latest posts

Back