• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(NorCal) Ball Lock Kegs - Used or AEB

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thadius856

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for ball lock kegs again. Wasted $60 in gas and 6 hours on CraigsList looking at kegs that either didn't hold pressure, weren't actually ball lock kegs, or sold when I got 3 blocks away after driving 45 minutes into town.

Prefer to deal locally. My faith in humanity isn't high enough right now to buy sight unseen from a private party. Located half-way between Marysville and Sacramento. Will travel to come get them if you have a decent amount of them. There's an almost limitless supply locally (retail) at $60/ea, so that's your benchmark to beat.

On the other hand, if anybody knows of new AEB kegs available for a good price shipped to 95692, I might go that route instead.

Back