• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York 52QT MT, 8gal pot, Bayou Classic SQ-14x2 For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrokenDog

Reaction score
If a mod wants to delete this post everything sold locally.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I'm building a a single tier and don't need this stuff anymore, everything is in good condition and has treated me well, but it's time to scale up. I would like to sell this locally in the Buffalo/WNY area since shipping would probably be quite expensive due to the size. If you are an NAH member left me know.
8 1/2 Gallon Pot with 1/2" ball valve and sightglass (I cut the tube just a bit short, but Bobby M sent me a piece of tubing to slip over to make up the difference and it work just fine) $50
SQ-14x2 These have only been used a few times, each have had a boil over so that's why they look a little rough $35 each or $65 for the pair
52 Qt Coleman xtreme cooler with copper manifold and brass ball valve. This thing has been an excellent piece of equipment and holds temps to within a degree even in the coldest weather $90

If anyone has a 30-40 plate chiller they want to get rid of I would interested in some kind of trade.
-Adam

20130409_092116.jpg

20130409_091600.jpg

20130409_091630.jpg

20130409_091657.jpg

20130409_091714.jpg

Back