Group Buy in Chicago #8

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
steveloranz said:
Where is the spreadsheet? I assume there is a link to it from the grain order app, but that is completely unresponsive for me at the moment.

I'll PM you the spreadsheet link in 5min.

Payment sent via Paypal. Can I just say that I HATE paypal. All of the sudden they're blocking bank transfers on my computer but it works on my phone. Idiots.....

I did send payment via Chase yesterday, but I haven't seen it as accepted yet. Just want to make sure you got it. I included my HBT name in the notes. Thanks.

I did send payment via Chase yesterday, but I haven't seen it as accepted yet. Just want to make sure you got it. I included my HBT name in the notes. Thanks.

Bill mentioned he had stuff to attend to this morning and will probably go through all payments later today.

Paid.

Wow this seems to be going quick!

Let me know when the split day is, if I can, I'll be there.

Ok, I should be back in front of a computer in a couple of hours. I have received payment from over 70 people so far. You guys seriously jonesing for grain.

Also, PayPal (pay any fees on your end) and chase is fine. The amount due is in the spreadsheet not the database. Thank you.

paid! I also have a some hops from previous buys that I can trade around with. I haven't even broken into some of them from the last buy yet, I will look around and post up what I have extras of

Nice, what hops are up for trade? I'm looking for some Noble hops at the moment, preferably Saaz, but I'm not picky

Ok, I should be back in front of a computer in a couple of hours. I have received payment from over 70 people so far. You guys seriously jonesing for grain.

Also, PayPal (pay any fees on your end) and chase is fine. The amount due is in the spreadsheet not the database. Thank you.

First timer here, I think I sent the amt due from database. How do I look at the spreadsheet? I tried the 2 links at the top of the database but got an error code. Thanks for any help!

Crap!!! I paid the total from the page that loads on the website and not the spreadsheet.....there's a 5 cent difference :(

Think I could get that to you some other way? :D

who wants to pick up tommyguner03's order? look at the spreadsheet. he cant afford to purchase it.

if you paid and an entry is not showing to the right of your balance please let me know. we are almost paid in full. nice work, guys.

who wants to pick up tommyguner03's order? look at the spreadsheet. he cant afford to purchase it.

If this guys on any of my splits I'll take them not to have them cancelled...
I see chinook and magnums, I already ordered 5 lbs of each so let me be last call for alcohol.

If this guys on any of my splits I'll take them not to have them cancelled...
I see chinook and magnums, I already ordered 5 lbs of each so let me be last call for alcohol.

yes, it's the splits, and he a ****load too, that is what i'm concerned about. whole sacks of grain can be easily dropped.

EDIT: actually splits is all he had. Talk about throwing a monkey wrench into cog...

I'll take tommyguner03's 1lb Chinook. bmason let me know and I can pay. He has 9 items, how does he put all that stuff on order and not pay LOL

Bill, any idea if his split of Vienna is with me? If so, I will take the whole sack even though it will probably last me two years

bmason1623 said:

I'll take his pilsen malt, dark crystal malt, hellertauer hops, and ekg hops.

I think this is 56.45?

I think everyone's claimed all but the Dark 2 Belgian Candi Syrup.

Dark Crystal - Doongie
Pilsen - Doongie
Hallertauer Hersbrucker - Doongie
East Kent Golding - Doongie
Chinook - idigg
Summit - Clanchief
Magnum - Clanchief
Dark 2 CandiSyrup - ?
Vienna - ?

I will take both the Vienna and Dark 2 Candi Syrup unless Moses3000 wants to claim it ahead of me since he spoke first.

I think everyone's claimed all but the Dark 2 Belgian Candi Syrup.

Dark Crystal - Doongie
Pilsen - Doongie
Hallertauer Hersbrucker - Doongie
East Kent Golding - Doongie
Chinook - idigg
Summit - Clanchief
Magnum - Clanchief
Dark 2 CandiSyrup - ?
Vienna - ?

I will take both the Vienna and Dark 2 Candi Syrup unless Moses3000 wants to claim it ahead of me since he spoke first.

You brewing animals work quick! I leave the thread for 5 mins and this happens. ;)

Gothic_Horror said:
You brewing animals work quick! I leave the thread for 5 mins and this happens. ;)

By my count, less than 90 mins to take care of an unclaimed order, not too bad. Wish I'd been able to participate in previous buys.... Hopefully future buys will not be too bad price wise.

can one person manage and give me a final tally on how tommyguner03's order is being "reassigned". thank you.

yes, it's the splits, and he a ****load too, that is what i'm concerned about. whole sacks of grain can be easily dropped.

EDIT: actually splits is all he had. Talk about throwing a monkey wrench into cog...

sorry bout it ..

it's been a long day. I'm going to call it a day today, drink some ice cold Billsner and watch the Bulls hopefully win tonight. Night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back