Group Buy in Chicago #8

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid via paypal, but don't think my HBT screen name made it in the notes. Sorry.

Paid. Looks like the Magnum hops went back in stock! Now I have bittering hops coming my way!

Paid as well.

I will have to dig into the freezer buying may have some extra centenial type simcoe and maybe some Zythos from the last hop buy to unload.

From the last buy, I have third-pound vacuum packed packages of Matueka, Saaz and Fuggles and would trade for approximately equivelant amounts of Simcoe or Zythos. Sorry for the odd sizing but that's what I have.

jmg727 said:
From the last buy, I have a third-pound vacuum packed packages of Matueka, Saaz and Fuggles and will trade for approximately equivelant amounts of Simcoe or Zythos. Sorry for the odd sizing but that's what I have.

I've got Zythos I could swap. Been wanting to try Matueka. Mi e has been vacuum sealed in the freezer. I can break it open and portion the right amount and reseal it.

What is your email again? I am sure it is listed somewhere but I couldnt find it.

You can start submitting payment now. Look at the amount due below your last entry on the user sheet of the spreadsheet. I accept paypal or Chase. My email for both methods is on the General Info sheet in cell B7.

DO NOT GIFT ME THE MONEY. PLEASE PAY THE TRANSACTION FEES YOURSELF. IF YOU ARE NOT SURE HOW THEN ASK ON THE THREAD.

Damn didn't know it was pay up time, I'm not getting notifications and the regular app won't even let me reply to this thread...two apps and now they both suck. Anyway, payment coming via chase shortly.

Payment sent via Chase, referenced my actual name not HBT name, sent it before you made that post. Thanks for organizing!

What's got two thumbs and is paid in full????.... What kind of beer is everyone bringing to the pick-up?

What's got two thumbs and is paid in full????.... What kind of beer is everyone bringing to the pick-up?

i will bring rye saison, bottle or two of belgian blond, i have some pale ale but im not crazy how it came out so maybe one bottle just to show an example of bad beer and couple bottles of belgian dubbel that did very well in DMC this year (i have been savings this for the group buy as i heard Bill likes belgian beers)

I'm bringing 2, an PA that's all Simcoe and a Amber Ale that is all Zythos (8%abv). Hey you motorcycle brewers, if any of you guys wants to take the bikes out and do some bar hopping let me know? I have a run planned that hit's a bunch of tap rooms and ends at AL's beef's.

paid! I also have a some hops from previous buys that I can trade around with. I haven't even broken into some of them from the last buy yet, I will look around and post up what I have extras of

Some unexpected personal business popped up this morning that I need to take care of. I'll start updating the spreadsheet this afternoon. I have received payment from more than half of you already. Thank you.

Payment sent via chase. Thanks to Bill and everyone else that had a hand in organizing this group buy.

Paid!!!

I read that we aren't ordering until the everyone has been which is reasonable. But, I saw that there can still be order changes....what happens in that case? Repayment/Substitutions?

rgauthier20420 said:
Paid!!!

I read that we aren't ordering until the everyone has been which is reasonable. But, I saw that there can still be order changes....what happens in that case? Repayment/Substitutions?

Repayment, no subs other than the FF7C to FF hop, due to the size of the splits.

Where is the spreadsheet? I assume there is a link to it from the grain order app, but that is completely unresponsive for me at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back