Commercial Beers available near Yellowstone NP

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewNow

Reaction score
Hello HBT - I'll be visiting Yellowstone Park in June and was wondering if anyone has recommendations? Which commercial beers to pick up (Big Sky, others??) and any good retail distributors.

Thanks!

We will be staying at Mammoth Hot Springs Hotel for the 1st part of the week which os near the north entrance. The later part of the week we move to Canyon Lodge which is southeast and more towards the center of the park.

As union said, you want to find yourself to jackson hole. As for local flavor grand teton and snake river are the two breweries. Both have some beers that are good. Im not sure you'll find them out the N entrance.

Id be getting my beer before getting into the area, which is why I asked how you were getting there..lol

I've been to YNP 8-10 times. The real answer is, that place needs no beer. Best f*ing place on earth. Period.

That said, they actually pour some decent craft beers in the park. Moose Drool, Anderson Valley, etc. Hike 10-15 miles, dodge a grizzly or bison or six, and then head back and grab a Moose Drool. Utter paradise.

Back