Beer Kits - free shipping

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebacherville

Reaction score
I just wanted to share my latest find for mail order of beer kits..

Austin Home brew supply

They offer beer kits starting at $15 for there value line, they have tons of kits and you can choose your favorite yeast ect.. and have free shipping on any order over $60.. I have made 4 of there kits. there well put together and the ones that were ready to drink tasted good..

I would recomend them to others.. There shipping is fairly fast also.. usually ship your order out the next day.

ebacherville said:
I just wanted to share my latest find for mail order of beer kits..

Austin Home brew supply

They offer beer kits starting at $15 for there value line, they have tons of kits and you can choose your favorite yeast ect.. and have free shipping on any order over $60.. I have made 4 of there kits. there well put together and the ones that were ready to drink tasted good..

I would recomend them to others.. There shipping is fairly fast also.. usually ship your order out the next day.

Wow, I live just a few miles down the road and had already planned to visit them in person soon. Guess I won't need the free shipping..

Back