Your homebrew pipeline...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaydog2314

Reaction score
I feel like I'm finally getting it going good, brewing my 4th batch today in about 5 weeks. Come the end of May/beginning of June I will be a happy happy man. SWMBO has been very patient with the hobby esp considering the 2 little ones running around the house. Thankfully she enjoys the IPAs and Pale Ales as much as me! I'm looking forward to at least 1 brew a month and getting a steady stream of home brew rolling.

How's you homebrew pipeline doing?

It's going OK, I don't use homebrewing as my only means to drink so I put less pressure on a pipeline. Right now I've got with my brother a case of Fat Tire clone done, and 2 cases of an IPA conditioning. For myself I have a small batch in the primary fermenter as part of my small batch experiments. Soon I'm gonna rack it to secondary to dry hop and get started on a new beer.

Mine = meager and weak.

Porter - only 3 bottles left

IPA - probably a case left (but it tastes like regurgitated dog droppings)

Blonde - Just put 12 in the fridge and have about 30 more when they're gone.

Primary = empty

Secondary = empty

Ingredients for next beer = don't have yet

See my sig. I brew on a schedule of two 5 gal batches every 3 weeks. On brew day I also bottle the two batches I did 3 weeks earlier. This schedule keeps my pipeline nice n happy!

Since I brew outside I did not brew during the winter and have not started yet this spring. I have a Pepper Ale, a Winter ale and a Wee Heavy. Time to get some session beers going -Tuesday. I may try a double brew session.

See my sig. I brew on a schedule of two 5 gal batches every 3 weeks. On brew day I also bottle the two batches I did 3 weeks earlier. This schedule keeps my pipeline nice n happy!

yeah my schedule is going to be racking 1 batch and bottle another on the same day to keep it efficient and steady, not too mention if i'm going to be cleaning i might as well do a bunch on one day

Well lets see, guess it will be okay to show off some?

I have Five 6.5 gallon fermentation buckets so I have a 5 week cycle. 28 days primary and 5 days cold crash/dry hop. Right now I have an English Pale Ale ready to cold crash, an American Amber waves of grain Ale an Imperial IPA and a Robust Porter; last night I bottled a Centennial IPA and I am brewing an American Pale Ale today. I currently 56 bottles of Pilsner; 57 bottles of Brown Stout and the 56 bottles of the Centennial in the carbonation process. Ready to drink I have an American Stout; two batches of Oatmeal Stout; An Amber Ale; a Columbus IPA; a Dark Rye Ale a Black Ale a Rye Pale Ale; an American Brown Ale; a few Nugget Pale Ales; a few Centennial Pale Ales and some assorted brews from here and there like an aging Olde English Ale and a Scotch Ale from last year.

IMG_20130406_193355.jpg

IMG_20130406_193402.jpg

IMG_20130406_193408.jpg

IMG_20130406_193630.jpg

IMG_20130406_193807.jpg

Well lets see, guess it will be okay to show off some?

I have Five 6.5 gallon fermentation buckets so I have a 5 week cycle. 28 days primary and 5 days cold crash/dry hop. Right now I have an English Pale Ale ready to cold crash, an American Amber waves of grain Ale an Imperial IPA and a Robust Porter; last night I bottled a Centennial IPA and I am brewing an American Pale Ale today. I currently 56 bottles of Pilsner; 57 bottles of Brown Stout and the 56 bottles of the Centennial in the carbonation process. Ready to drink I have an American Stout; two batches of Oatmeal Stout; An Amber Ale; a Columbus IPA; a Dark Rye Ale a Black Ale a Rye Pale Ale; an American Brown Ale; a few Nugget Pale Ales; a few Centennial Pale Ales and some assorted brews from here and there like an aging Olde English Ale and a Scotch Ale from last year.
. Hmmm somebody needs a hobby :mug:

Mine doesn't need to move all that fast so I only brew once or twice a month.

Serving ESB now, amber carbonating in the keg and blonde on deck for brewing tomorrow.

I stopped bottling so I can now also age/carb in the keg while the prior keg is serving.

I brew every other week. I have four cornies on tap now, one largering, and a brown ale in primary right now.

My pipeline ran close to dry right after Christmas. With the press of the holidays, I just didn't get to brew. Since the New Year, however, I have been brewing regularly. I now have the following : Caramel Amber Ale conditioned and good to go; Cream Ale conditioned and good to go; Oatmeal Stout conditioned and good to go; Midnight Beatdown Wheaten Porter conditioned and good to go. Just yesterday, I bottled a batch of Deception Cream Stout...my third time brewing that recipe. The flat beer tasted wonderful! In a few weeks, I'll send in another order, and keep the pipeline full!

glenn514:mug:

I brew as needed I keep in my keezer 14 five gallon kegs 12 on tap 2 waiting on CO2 + 2 three gallon kegs to go. I also have 6 kegs sitting on 20psi (not really going to carb I know just to make sure the seal stays) outside the keezer and 2-3 fermenting. I run 1 in the largering fridge which usually takes a month to finish. I space out my high gravity beers opposite the 2-3 week Pale Ales, Sasions, etc. I brew each time a keg empty's I try to keep at least 1 of my 3 fermenters going at all times. I consider this my hurricane prep ;)

My pipeline, as it were, is stagnate. However, my reserve is full. I still have about 2/3 of my Morimoto Soba ale kit (5 gal), which I am convinced is supposed to taste that way, and some of my first successful 1 gal choco-rye recipe. Two bottles, I believe. Then, there are the five bombers of my Citra SMaSH, and the eight bottles of my maple rye PA. It's a good time to drink, in my house.

Next on deck: wheat, smoked beer.

That may come as early as Friday, depending on my work schedule. I've been working overtime lately, so I haven't been able to brew for some time. I'll make it work; I always manage to find a way.

I have been brewing every 2 weeks at the most and my pipeline is struggling. I don't think I drink that much beer and I actually don't have very many friends, so I don't know what's happening...

I actually have a couple of batches that are almost done bottle conditioning, but I'll be taking them to a local homebrew get together and I expect them to take a pretty good hit. I also just screwed myself by brewing an imperial stout that is going in the back of the closet for many months and a Kolsch that won't be ready for a couple of months, so I need to brew something with a fast turnaround ASAP.

Bottling my all citra ipa tomorrow. My summer lime ale is in secondary added more zest a few days ago. Stout is on day 4 in primary.

My pipeline went dry when I moved a few months ago. Can't wait to get some stock built up again!

13 years ago before the wife and I moved I kegged 6 beers prior to moving, the fridge that held my 6 cornies with 4 taps out was the last item we put on the U-haul was still cold when we stopped for the night had a few funny looks and a lot of smiles sitting with back door of the truck open tapping beers before bed at the motel. Was the first thing unloaded and plugged in are Apt. was a nice way to meet new neighbors and surprising how many extra hands we had to help unload the truck. My pipeline has held pretty steady for 20+ years, brew a couple of Saisons or Munchers Centennial you can be drinking in 3 weeks Good Luck :mug:

That's great beaks!

I moved with about four full cornies but my brew room in the garage didn't get moved with me- intact anyway. Working on making a little shed to brew in now. Hope to get a batch done in a couple of months? Too many projects and not enough time. I have a freezer full of salmon fillets that I treated the same way though. Last into trailer (plugged in overnight) and first out to new house.

Moving sucks.

13 years ago before the wife and I moved I kegged 6 beers prior to moving, the fridge that held my 6 cornies with 4 taps out was the last item we put on the U-haul was still cold when we stopped for the night had a few funny looks and a lot of smiles sitting with back door of the truck open tapping beers before bed at the motel. Was the first thing unloaded and plugged in are Apt. was a nice way to meet new neighbors and surprising how many extra hands we had to help unload the truck. My pipeline has held pretty steady for 20+ years, brew a couple of Saisons or Munchers Centennial you can be drinking in 3 weeks Good Luck :mug:

I just updated my sig to show my latest addition, the saison. I am pretty happy with the way things have been going this year. I am close to kicking another keg, so when that happens, the stout goes in, and I am going to brew another BM Centennial Blonde. Love that stuff!

I sadly only have 4 batches going now.

5 gallons IPA, kegged and carbonated
2 cases lemon-lime blonde, bottled
2 cases oatmeal stout, bottled
5 gallons IIPA, kegging 5-8-13
Brewing an English mild Tuesday, and a Roggenbier on Friday to add to the pipeline...

Pipeline? What's that?

SWMBO declares that I shall not brew until the one I'm working on is gone. I'm working on fixing that, but money is tight, so it'll be a while before I can brew again.

Latest posts

Back