2013 NHC first round results?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't received Tulsa results and I'm only hours away, they were probably sent out yesterday or so, I'm hoping to get them today/tomorrow.

I just got confirmation that Region 8's score sheets will be going out today or tomorrow and they DO indicate whether the beer placed or not. So, they should be arriving Monday or Tuesday.

I just got confirmation that Region 8's score sheets will be going out today or tomorrow and they DO indicate whether the beer placed or not. So, they should be arriving Monday or Tuesday.

Lucky! I guess region 11 thinks sheets need to be sent out in order :mad:

Has anyone from Atlanta received their scores or results? Also has anyone heard from the AHA on the inconsistencies of result releases? I realize the intent is to release the winners at once to avoid any perceived advantages, but some have known they've placed for weeks now. I just want to know if I need to tie up my fermentation freezer on lagers now.

Has anyone from Atlanta received their scores or results? Also has anyone heard from the AHA on the inconsistencies of result releases? I realize the intent is to release the winners at once to avoid any perceived advantages, but some have known they've placed for weeks now. I just want to know if I need to tie up my fermentation freezer on lagers now.

I'm still holding out hope that my unmarked 40 advanced, despite what AmandaK said. :eek:

Rebrewing this evening just in case...

Lol. That would impressive.

I'm assuming my 36.5 IPA that was marked mini-BOS didn't place, but I'm hoping the 40 without anything marked just was an oversight. I'm allowed to hope, right? :)

Regardless, my 1st place entry is a three year old mead that I just so happen to have three bottles left. I really wish I had a fourth bottle left in the event it places at the final round. I'd like one final toast of that batch.

Regardless, my 1st place entry is a three year old mead that I just so happen to have three bottles left. I really wish I had a fourth bottle left in the event it places at the final round. I'd like one final toast of that batch.
Last year at NHC, they put all the leftover bottles in the hospitality suite after the banquet. I may just have to go looking for a mead this year if they do that again. :mug:

I dont see anything on the registration page... I keep trying to adjust the 2012 first round winners URL to some variation with 2013...no luck haha

Hahaha, I've been doing that too. If they are consistent with URLs, most companies are not, it should eventually work.

Today was the first day I stopped manically refreshing the page. I just got back from a 2.5 hour lunch at a local brew-pub, I refresh the page and there's a glimmer of hope. Now, for the rest of the day, I'll be refreshing every 15 minutes again.

Damn.

This is driving me nuts... I've been trying to be patient, but I'm at the point where I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!
Ah, well gues I'll have to crack open one...

We should start taking bets on when it will posted....I say May 3rd at 5 pm MST.

I still haven't gotten any scoresheets back from San Diego, although I see others posting here who have had theirs for a few days. It is a race to see whether AHA updates the website or I actually receive them first. I sure wouldn't mind knowing really soon, otherwise even if I make it into round 2, I won't really have time to rebrew.

Well, seeing as the AHA's Facebook page says "Closed until Monday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm", I think it's safe to say the website won't be updated until at least Monday. Ugh.

Just looked at my scoresheets again and AmandaK judged one of my beers and gave really good feedback for an Irish red that wasn't that great.

milldoggy said:
Any sheets from Ohio?

Still waiting on mine... I keep going to the mailbox even after I've grabbed the mail hoping maybe I missed something. No luck so far. I have no illusion of placing, but I'm anxious to see the results!

Back