What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-2750614415.jpg

This is a Yes

Nope still got it. Along with another good beer from 05 I'm saving for a later date.

I had an 08 Harvest aged in Calvados Cask. Good... freaking... lord....what a FANTASTIC beer. I have a feeling anything by them is great. Got it for Christmas

Just letting people know I may be getting a couple bottles of jolly pumpkin biere de mars grand reserve when it gets released.this Sunday ;) let me know if you would like one

Ok. Here we go.

Smashed 1 liter of a my homebrew (black IPA) followed by a Two Roads Saison followed by a Southern Tier 2x Milk Stout. So smacked right now.

mcbaumannerb said:
My Kolsch ... still a little chill haze, but easy to drink and quite tasty.

Looks tasty. I'm thinking about brewing a Kolsch next Saturday now that its officially getting warm here an it's a good warm weather beer.

TNGabe said:
I can't think of anything to mess with you right now, but give me a few more beers and I'm sure I'l figure something out. :drunk:

Well, start drinking and see what you come up with. ;)

I'm not a big fan of this. Tastes like a cheap wheat with a hint of Belgian character to it. Now I gotta figure out what to do with the other 5...

ForumRunner_20130425_170905.jpg

I'm not a big fan of this. Tastes like a cheap wheat with a hint of Belgian character to it. Now I gotta figure out what to do with the other 5...

View attachment 117995

I only had one and it was the last beer i dumped. I asked for it, couldnt help myself. As much as I hate Moose Drool, that was 10x worse.

Back