• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Custom two tap Perlick kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewsit

Reaction score
I've had this on the local craigslist for a little while, but I thought I would see if anyone on here might be interested. The kegerator holds two ball lock corny kegs, comes with Perlick 425SS faucets and an air recirculation fan system that I set up to have the plug come out the back. I had to do some custom work on the inside to make the kegs fit, as it's not a standard kegerator (built out of a wine cooler). The thermostat was adjusted to get down to beer temperatures, and can actually hold a freeze if you wanted it to. The clear glass door is a neat aspect of it, and it looks great. I've had it for about two years now, and it has served me well, I just decided to go up to a 6 keg system.

CO2 keg/regulator is not included, nor are the corny kegs pictured. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Here is the craigslist ad with a lot of the same information:

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/app/3727460499.html

I have it up there for $450, but I'm open to offers.

I am located West of San Antonio, near Medina Lake.

DSC_4902.jpg

DSC_4514.jpg

Latest posts

Back