Modified My BobbyM Sparge Recirc Tube

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limulus

Reaction score
I drilled a series of small holes and then used the plastic cap from a hydrometer container over the end. I will probably use something else to cap/plug the end that is not plastic, but I do like the result.

Modified BobbyM Sparge Arm.jpg

mine somehow got modified also. Bought it about a year ago with a bunch of other stuff. Finally got around to pulling it out of the box to mount it this week and it is broken. 3 of the connectors just cracked. Not sure if it was from the extreme cold of being in an unheated shed for the winter. Otherwise it was in a box on a shelf. I also know it wasnt broke when it arrived. I was looking forward to using it. Back to the silicone return hose lying on the grain bed.

If you look on the grainger website, they make those same tubes with holes already in them. I was looking to buy one but it's close to $40. I'll just keep using the silicone.

Back