2013 Michigan Brewers Guild Summer Beer Fest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TripleNad

Reaction score
So I hadn't noticed a thread started for this yet, so figured I would start one. So who's going to MBG Summer Fest? I saw on their Facebook page that they had people from 27 states and also Canada purchase tickets to this event. As a MBG Enthusiast, I was able to purchase 2 tickets a day early and I took full advantage of this after what happened with tickets at the Winter Beer Fest.

It appears that they still have tickets available (link) and they've been on sale for just over a week now, so it looks like they nipped the "scalper" situation in the seat.

What day(s) are you going and who are you most excited to try? While it hasn't been announced what will be served yet, here's the list of who was at the Winter Beer Fest so expect a lot of the same Breweries to show for Summer.

Hope that there is a great turn out! You'll probably will find me by the Founders tent.

MBG_SumFest13Poster_lettersize.jpg

I'd love to go, but it's so far away! I'd rather drive up north to one of the UP festivals.

So why don't you? :D

We're going to the Great Northern Brew Festival in Eagle River (WI) on June 8. We were going to take our camper (it's at a nice campground) but my daughter volunteered to be the DD so we'll go for the 2-6 PM festival and then come home.

The MBG summer fest looks awesome, though!

They usually coincide with other events. MBG puts on a nice beer festival though. Went to the inaugural Fifth Third winter festival couple of years back.

I'll check out the UP fests this year and see when and where they are. I think there is one in Escanaba. Isn't there one in St. Ignace too?

Back