• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Watlow RKC SA200 PID controller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Reaction score
Sold

I'm offering this full-featured PID temperature controller for $25 plus shipping. Ideal for mashing, takes PT100 probes. Easy to use and the documentation is very good. Small size is handy for compact control panels. Not useful for controlling a brew kettle because it lacks a manual mode, but turning a PWM dial is better than typing in percentages anyway! It's surplus to my needs as I am going with the BrewTroller.

$T2eC16JHJHYE9nzpcwZ,BR(OClhVrg~~60_12.JPG

Description: Watlow RKC SA200 PID temperature controller. DIN 1/32 size, dual display, self tuning and autotuning, loop break and temperature alarms. Part # SA200 FD01-VM-4*RV-NN/A/Y.

Click here for the Manufacturer's website and Product Manual.

Features:
F - PID with reverse action (i.e. turn on when temp goes low)
D01 - PT100 input, -199 to +649°C
V - voltage pulse (SSR) output
M - relay contact alarm output
4 - 100 to 240 VAC supply
R - control loop break alarm
V - SV high alarm
N - no option function
N - not waterproof/dustproof
A - black case

Condition: Previously used. Physical condition is very good. Last tested 26/5/2012 and not used since.

I also have a couple of unused PT100 probes somewhere. PM me if interested.

I'll leave the ad up for now, but if I can't persuade any of you to take it off my hands in the next couple of weeks I have a friend who wants a smoker controller made... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back