• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia FS: 40 Plate Chiller, 3 gal Better Bottles, and lots of stainless steel bits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uberg33k

Reaction score
Hey all. I've been directed by SWMBO to clean out old brewing stuff I'm not using any more before I can purchase any additional toys. You must help a fellow brewer out and purchase this stuff so that I can be allowed to get new brew gear :mug:

All prices are shown without shipping. You pay actual shipping to where ever you are. Typically, I do USPS Priority so you can get a good price and a tracking #, but I'll send it out via whatever you pay for. PayPal is the preferred method of payment.

I have a Keg Cowboy 40 plate chiller. It comes with all the fittings shown. Baked clean and ready to go. SOLD

ke2ZXtm.jpg

(2) 3 gal ported Better Bottles. Come with Simpleflo valve, racking adapter, a rubber bung (not shown), and a 3-piece airlock (not shown). Used once and then never touched again. $35/piece

FDUpDBx.jpg

Random stainless steel bits! The only piece that was ever used in brewing was the adjustable thermometer. Everything else I might have messed around with in the garage, but never put to use. More than likely, it's been sitting in a box for over a year waiting to be used.

• Adjustable angle thermometer (1/2" NPT threaded) - SOLD
  • Brew pot thermometer (1/2" NPT threaded, 6" probe) - $10
  • All other random bits have been sold!

ytjdVfl.jpg

I'll be getting back to everyone who asked with shipping quotes sometime tonight. Thanks for your patience.

uberg33k said:
Hey all. I've been directed by SWMBO to clean out old brewing stuff I'm not using any more before I can purchase any additional toys. You must help a fellow brewer out and purchase this stuff so that I can be allowed to get new brew gear :mug:

All prices are shown without shipping. You pay actual shipping to where ever you are. Typically, I do USPS Priority so you can get a good price and a tracking #, but I'll send it out via whatever you pay for. PayPal is the preferred method of payment.

I have a Keg Cowboy 40 plate chiller. It comes with all the fittings shown. Baked clean and ready to go. $100

(2) 3 gal ported Better Bottles. Come with Simpleflo valve, racking adapter, a rubber bung (not shown), and a 3-piece airlock (not shown). Used once and then never touched again. $35/piece

Random stainless steel bits! The only piece that was ever used in brewing was the adjustable thermometer. Everything else I might have messed around with in the garage, but never put to use. More than likely, it's been sitting in a box for over a year waiting to be used.

[*]Adjustable angle thermometer (1/2" NPT threaded) - $35
[*]Brew pot thermometer (1/2" NPT threaded, 6" probe) - $10
[*](2) Type A cam lock -$2/per
[*](2) Type D cam lock - $2/per
[*](2) Type F cam lock - $2/per
[*](4) Male dust caps - $1/per
[*](1) Female dust cap - $1
[*](4) Street 90s - $2
[*](3) 1/2" SS nipples. 1 is a close nipple and I believe the other 2 are 1/2". $1/per

How much for the Brew pot thermometer, (2) Street 90s & nipples to 95476?

How much for the Brew pot thermometer, (2) Street 90s & nipples to 95476?

The only part that's not pending right now is the brewmometer. Would you be interested in a quote just for that? If the other sales fall through, I'll send you a quote for all of what you asked for.

PMs sent with shipping quotes to everyone that was first to speak up for something. If you haven't gotten a PM, it means you're second or third in line. I'll get back with you in the order received should stuff fall through. Thanks for all the responses, y'all.

uberg33k said:
The only part that's not pending right now is the brewmometer. Would you be interested in a quote just for that? If the other sales fall through, I'll send you a quote for all of what you asked for.

Sure. Thanks

Back