e-books

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eric19312

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
As much as I like reading HBT, I'd also like to check out some full length books. I've wanted to read For the Love of Hops and Yeast, and am looking forward to Water. Like the sound of these books as I don't think I need a general how to homebrew book at this point.

So I sit down and try to buy them, and doh, not available in the nook store or on iBooks or kindle...why not? Anybody from brewers publications able to answer that one?

Anyway, for everybody else, here is my primary question...what should I read? Must be available in e-book format, I go nook first but can deal with other formats if need be...

issekremaaa said:
Try "The joy of home brewing", really good fir any beginner to get some knowledge on the process and also some recipes.

Really looking for something more advanced at this point. Read "joy" 20 odd years ago and it is good read but not looking for beginner book now. "Brewing Classic Styles", "designing Great Beers" are two other books I've been wanting to read, neither available as e-books. What's up with beer books and digital?

The weird thing is that many of those Brewers Publications series were available as ebooks before. I have Farmhouse Ales and Brewing Classic Styles for kindle, and I remember Wild Brews and Brew Like a Monk also being available before. Not sure why they decided to stop selling it that way.

Back