Draft Beer Tower Question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike-ss1

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am new here to the forums, so I hope that I am adding this forum in the right place. I have been looking to build a Keezer for my basement, and have most of the equipment en route. My last problem is solving the actual dispensing of the beer. My Keezer will be about 3 feet from my bar (total line length exposed outside of Keezer. I have been drooling over the Milano 4 faucet draft beer tower (part # MLN4) which can be found here http://www.beveragefactory.com/draftbeer/beer-towers/single-four/MLN4_Draft_Beer_Tower.shtml What I am having an issue with is the glycol cooled piece of this. I am not wanting to buy a cooler, and I am wondering if I would just not hook that part up. Or would I have to if I bought his style? Also, since this has 3/16" lines, would my beer lines connect right to this device? Appreciate helping a noob out.

Thanks,
Mike

Back