Things a Homebrewer Thinks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
or more like: "dang, that smells like my fermenting Saison....where is that coming from?". just like when you buy a car you thought was uncommon, then you soon see them everywhere.....home brewing smells seem to be the same way for me.

This is for Rednecks, If he spits in one more of my f$%^& bottles I'm gonna engrave his name on the side of them and make sure he gets them next batch uncleaned! Wait!? Copenhagen "Dry Hop" nah.....Well? Maybe.:confused:

"I have 4 empty fermenters and it is driving me crazy"

and

"This looks like a good stockpile, but it sure goes fast"
64348_10200369080763920_670695984_n.jpg

high5apparatus said:
When brewing in the morning, when is it appropriate to switch from coffee to beer?

Totaly had that moment two weeks ago. My friend who was helping me replied, when the sun is high enough to shine in your eyes! Lol

"I just bottled something... Now I must brew something..." Runs to the convenience store to find something sugary to ferment for a week or two before your next real brew day.

I will only have one homebrew while I brew...the next day I can't remember what temperature I pitched the yeast but there is always krausen

See the UPS delivery truck pull into the drive and start a little happy dance...

See the wife's name on the package and start pondering why that woman needs a credit card...

"I needed those big jars you threw out for washing yeast!"...no understanding at all.

Just happened last week.

I also stop her when she grabs someting in a plastic jar at the store. "look honey, this seems just as good, and it's in a nice glass jar" Her... " Really?.... just grab a case of those Mason jars over there".....Problem solved.:D

I have a 5-tap kegerator, 5 beers on tap, and a 10-gallon batch in the fermenter...

But if the 5 beers on tap, I'm on the 2nd keg of 4 of them. So those 4 taps could kick at any time.

Holy crap I need to brew again, stat!

Why am I at the lhbs and I do not need anything? Guess I'll buy some ingredients.

Here's one from this morning. It made me think about this thread.

Me to my wife: "You know, babe, I bet if you use some of my keg lube on your boobs you can get a lot better seal on your breast pump and you wouldn't have to hold it in place."

Soc said:
Here's one from this morning. It made me think about this thread.

Me to my wife: "You know, babe, I bet if you use some of my keg lube on your boobs you can get a lot better seal on your breast pump and you wouldn't have to hold it in place."

That's not a bad idea.

Sitting on the toilet after drinking homebrew from the bottle because no glassware was provided at a party, "I think I smell WLP001 and a hint of cascade."

grathan said:
See the UPS delivery truck pull into the drive and start a little happy dance...

See the wife's name on the package and start pondering why that woman needs a credit card...

That had me all over it.

Pulling through the fast food drive-thru with a bag of priming sugar on the console and smiling as the person helping me gapes.

"When our civilization collapses, my beer brewing knowledge will come in handy. Beer will be the new world currency!!! (Evil scientist laugh) "

Think about this on a daily basis. That's why it's always important to have a few hundreds bottles on hand.

I too think of the great beer shortage of the upcoming zombie apocalypse.

My problem is I try to convince people to homebrew themselves and usually that involves inviting them to try my beer. Doesn't help when you have stupid commercials like Buffalo Wild Wing's trashing homebrew.

When has BWW trashed homebrew?

I font know if I would say they trashed it, but they did poke fun at homebrewing. I thought it was kinda funny. I don't tend to take most things too seriously though. You might check it out on YouTube. Just search buffalo wild wings homebrew commercial.

I font know if I would say they trashed it, but they did poke fun at homebrewing. I thought it was kinda funny. I don't tend to take most things too seriously though. You might check it out on YouTube. Just search buffalo wild wings homebrew commercial.

I will be doing that tonight when I get off work. Yet another reason why I do not like commercial businesses.

I thought it was hilarious to be honest. I know a couple of guys who didn't care for it though

Latest posts

Back