Keggle fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RGagnon

Reaction score
So lowes had no stainless steel fittings for my weld set up on my keggle. Any other regular chain stores you know of sell the couplers? And also the nipplw for my cooler mashtun?

I've gotten most of my stuff from BobbyM and have zero complaints about its quality or his service. I've bought some "Stainless Steel" stuff from local hardware stores and ended with rust in my HLT so be sure you get the real thing, which I believe is 304 or 316 SS.

So would these selections be everything i need. Will that ball valve screw right onto the bulkhead with the diptube or will i need another fitting? Anyone know? This is off the site listed above

image-1172761649.jpg

So would these selections be everything i need. Will that ball valve screw right onto the bulkhead with the diptube or will i need another fitting? Anyone know? This is off the site listed above

Yup, that pretty much mirrors my order but without the step bit and with another diptube. U should be good. Check out his installation videos too. Read the instructions, watch the video and then do the drilling.

Latest posts

Back