What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful color

Thanks down to the end of the keg and its cleared up really nicely.

Edit: used the wlp007 and it is super in reds IMO.

Finishing another glass. Almost time to add the 60 min perle in my kolsch

ForumRunner_20130426_221237.png

Buddy stopped by and shared a cream ale and we finished up the brew.. my kolsch is now taking an icy cold bath. Ended up with almost 6 gallons (that's what I get for eyeballing measurement's all night). Good news is my og was spot on 1.046 so I got an extra gallon with better efficiency :tank:

ForumRunner_20130427_014844.png

Super busy weekend but I really need to get this batch in the carboy. Late night brew session for me didn't even start the mash in till 7:45 p.m.

Enjoying a few home brews along the way of course.

I'll let the other one carb up I promise mcbaumannerb.

LOL ... it was a suggestion - I've had several now because I'm impatient too! :mug:

I'm so glad I can buy their beer anytime I want it now! :ban:

Billy-Klubb said:
I like it quite a bit. if Windom's liquor store carries it all summer, I'll have it all summer! you try it yet?

Yeah its a great summer beer! Won't be hard to enjoy a bunch on the patio this summer!

Doesn't get much fresher than 2 days in the can!

This is the closest that I have had to heady topper that is not heady topper! A little maltier.

Going to put 2 of them up for trade in the other section

image-4203730158.jpg

Feel like crap today, but mustering the strength to cook these. This is a Saturday in Texas after all. ;)

image-3983735606.jpg

And drinking my Its A Trapp! Belgian style pale ale with Trappist yeast and Sorachi Ace.

image-2651890942.jpg

Feel like crap today, but mustering the strength to cook these. This is a Saturday in Texas after all. ;)

And drinking my Its A Trapp! Belgian style pale ale with Trappist yeast and Sorachi Ace.

I second that feel like crap that is. Trying to prepare the smoker for some fresh caught steelhead:) why do I stay up until 4:00 in the morning?

Had these two gems today at the local car show first time meeting this guy and he hands me
These two

image-3981914768.jpg

NIZZLE said:
I second that feel like crap that is. Trying to prepare the smoker for some fresh caught steelhead:) why do I stay up until 4:00 in the morning?

Mmmmm......I love steelhead! About 10 years ago I went with some friends to Oregon and we spent four days steelhead fishing. Best trip I've ever taken. All except for me drinking half a bottle of tequila the first night and having to ride in the car down the coastal highway from Lincoln City to Brookings with a massive hangover.
But after that, it was great!

Channel66 said:
Miss me?

Citra pale while packing up the house. As you can see I'm working hard.

You know it! You gonna make it to Allagash on the 18th?

image-2557759027.jpg

Blackberry Berliner. First time souring in the kettle. Guess ill heat to sanitize chiller and then chill to 120 before I add grain.

Channel66 said:
Yessir, Swmbo said I can buy as much as they limit me to! Likely 2 of each.

She going with you like a good wife to mule me some beer? ;)

coffee at the moment. might have a Saison with supper. in-laws are watching the boys tonight so we can go out. our bar has both kinds of beer: Bud Light and Bud "Heavy"!

image-1590914122.jpg

A Kolsch that I brewed in February 2011. Found a few bottles hiding in the back of the fridge. Perfect for this beautiful afternoon!

Latest posts

Back