Group Buy in Chicago #8

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good thing this is closing soon. My basement has barely dried out since the flood and here I am adding another sack to my order. :cross:

I say toss them in zip bags and we can figure it out. Most efficient for the people who are having to spend the time weighing all these hops. However, I have a vac. sealer and will seperate further. You may have a different opinion if you are not able the vac. seal.

Yeah, this buy is already huge, so no need to burden those working splits with more work. I'm fine with getting my hops in a ziploc and then vacuum sealing at home.

bmason1623 said:
wait until you read my comments that I am about to post in the CHBG group. our options have just increased for the future. :mug:

Where will this info be posted?

maybe the usual suspects for a split party?

It's a shame that the buy had to be rushed. You'd likely to have a few extra hands from the West burbs if it were June, July or Aug. Thanks to the usual suspects and to any others who get in to help make all of this happen.

I just cleaned up some of the splits, your welcome, or am I welcome? Anyway I will make everyone aware one more time that cenntenial type and styrian Savinski Golding are "OUT OF STOCK" and those splits will be dropped automatically, so don't buy into that split unless you want to be disappointed in the end. :mug:

Hoping I can order within the next 12 hours. Too tired to think right now. Damn Bucks.

i wana read what you wrote. any way us non members can get a peek or is some secreat underworld organization

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to leave the buy open until Saturday at midnight. We will use Sunday to tidy up the orders where needed. Then on Monday we will update the spreadsheet accordingly one final time. Make your adjustments if needed.

I sure would like to see those last 3 #s of Liberty hops get claimed...

runbikeswim said:
Any room to get in for a single star san with anyone?

Open up a split and see what happens. The GB pricing on star San can't be beat. One of the best deals. If you are anywhere close to finishing your stash, order some now before you can't get it later.

Open up a split and see what happens. The GB pricing on star San can't be beat. One of the best deals. If you are anywhere close to finishing your stash, order some now before you can't get it later.

I recommend a gallon not 32 ounces...

I just got the one gallon size with the last buy; it is so nice to have. I'm getting another one for down stairs because it's so freakin cheap!!! I just opened a split.

Alright, i dumped my smaller order of Starsan for a gallon. I hope this split fills.

ArtimusBeerimus said:
LOL.. I picked up an extra jug. I've got a lot of bathrooms! ;)

Nah, but i did get a second. Gonna gift a jug.

Second? I just picked up my fifth :)

Also am I going to see any of you at Dark Lord Day tomorrow? I have group "B" tickets.

How many dry packs (in grams) fit into a 5 gallon bucket and how long will they last in that sealed container?

How many dry packs (in grams) fit into a 5 gallon bucket and how long will they last in that sealed container?

73 and no more than 13 months

but this is just wild guess as i dont understand your question

last spreadsheet update for tonight. 436 sacks.

12 tons of grain and at least 11 palates...

Are we fast tracking payment like last time to avoid the re-quote loop? IE. People should expect to PayPal Mon/Tue. ?

Last one to pay splits rice hulls into 1 lb bags!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back