• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York WTS Keg stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crushnbugs

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a few things that I want to sell:

I have one used Coca Cola 5 gallon Pin lock keg , 2 Pin lock gas fittings (NEW) and 1 Pin lock Liquid fitting (New) sold as a package $50.00 plus actual shipping cost.

I have 2 Krome Faucets (New) from a tower that I purchased and outfitted with my Perlicks. These were never used. They are brass and chrome plated. Sold together for $28 plus actual shipping.

I have 1 Four inch Stainless Beer Shank (New), Install it through a wall or refrigerator door to mount a faucet. It does require a faucet on one end and a wing nut , tail piece and washer on the other end. $15 plus actual shipping

Please email me for pictures of all items. Money orders are preferred. I am in NY 10598 or 10003 if you would want to pick up and avoid shipping fees all together.

Please ask questions if you have them. The new items were all purchased from Midwest or Northern and never used. Im just cleaning out the things I no longer need.

:mug:

The Keg is sold, I am willing to ship the faucets to Germany if you pay the shipping fees. I emailed you and am awaiting your response.

Thank you!

Response came...Faucets are Sold pending funds from DeutscheMaster

The only thing left is a 4" Beer Shank….

Shipping to 21539 via Priority small box would be 5.80,

Make it an even 20 and its all yours and you will have it before the weekend.

Back