Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:smack:

That's a picture of what I look like when I get one number in my address wrong and the UPS guy somehow can't figure out the package is supposed to come to the house that actually exists where he delivers other stuff at least once a week. I have never liked our fulltime ups driver. The sub driver who filled in when the regular was on vacation is one of our farmers market customers and got homemade sausage, but not mr delivery failure.

Bump.

Ok. Here's my list.

Chocolate Rain (hey, it is a wish list after all. And if anyone is that generous and needs to hold off shipping to allow the recent allocation to arrive, im MORE than happy to accommodate.)
Black Tuesday
Bcbs cherry
Cognac BA Church on a hill
Bells BA Batch 9000
Avery uncle Jacob
Hair of the dog Matt
Foothills barrel aged people's porter
Shorts key lime pie
Darkhorse BA plead the 5th

I need to expand the list. Was busy today. Brewing tomorrow. Will work on a B list with brew buddy during mash.

I realize by waiting for a difficult wish list creates a bottleneck that prevents others from getting their wish list fulfilled.

ForumRunner_20130406_221534.jpg

Ok. Here's the expanded list.

Chocolate Rain (hey, it is a wish list after all. And if anyone is that generous and needs to hold off shipping to allow the recent allocation to arrive, im MORE than happy to accommodate.)
Black Tuesday
Bcbs cherry
Cognac BA Church on a hill
Bells BA Batch 9000
Avery uncle Jacob
Hair of the dog Matt
Foothills barrel aged people's porter
Shorts key lime pie
Darkhorse BA plead the 5th
Duclaw retribution
FFF Dark Lord
Cantillion Don Q
Dieu de Ciele Peche Mortel
Jackie O's Dark Apparition
Stone bourbon barrel RIS
CC capriccio oscuro
CC Moat Water
Cevercería de MateVeza Girl Scout cookie beers
Old hickory tale of 2 barrels
Old hickory event horizon
Brooklyn Dark Matter (was ever bottled?)
Shorts s'mores

sfrisby said:
Jackie O's Dark Apparition

Nice new list. It's crazy seeing a Jackie O's beer on there, since I'm currently living near Athens, ohio. If the guy granting your wish can't get you that, ill see what I can do about that one, at least.

Here goes:
Mother of all storms
KBS
Behemoth
Dark lord
Black note
Bb plead the 5th
Beatification
Hunaphu
bourbon county (coffee, bramble, cherry)
Kuhnhenn meads
Allagash cool ships (any)
Allagash fv13
Hill farmstead (any)
Sexual chocolate (bar or regular)
Tired hands growler (any)
Abraxas (ba or regular)

Unless others want a shot at this MAW, I will happily step aside and let you have this turn........

Here goes:
Mother of all storms
KBS
Behemoth
Dark lord
Black note
Bb plead the 5th
Beatification
Hunaphu
Kuhnhenn meads
Allagash fv13
Hill farmstead (any)
Abraxas (ba or regular)

Well if you have problems finding behemoth bcbs coffee and black note let me know, wish I had enough post to join. One day lol.

MedicMang said:
Nice new list. It's crazy seeing a Jackie O's beer on there, since I'm currently living near Athens, ohio. If the guy granting your wish can't get you that, ill see what I can do about that one, at least.

My gf is from Athens. Small world.

Javier25 said:
Unless others want a shot at this MAW, I will happily step aside and let you have this turn........

Your more than welcome to if you want. You can always give it a day or so if you'd like too. If no one snags it then youve given others their fair chance and you can pick it up. Options yours.

Ok, I will give it a day or so, would really like others to get their chance, and this list is very doable. Just remember folks, if it isn't accessable to you, kindly look into your cellars! That's what I've been doing, and will continue to do.

Ok, I will give it a day or so, would really like others to get their chance, and this list is very doable. Just remember folks, if it isn't accessable to you, kindly look into your cellars! That's what I've been doing, and will continue to do.

****...its all from my cellar. When I want to buy beer I drive 90 minutes to a place in Ohio.

Let me assure you that nothing distributed in the state of WV will be on any MAW lists.

My cellar is deep and loaded. I enjoy paying it forward. I can't buy any of the beers listed by anyone. But like someone said "its only beer"

MedicMang said:

I am going to try my hardest to find that for you. If I can't get that one, are their others from them or would you be ok with whatever I can get my hands on? It's only difficult because they don't sell in stores. I'm actually going to contact the brewmaster himself.

MedicMang said:
I am going to try my hardest to find that for you. If I can't get that one, are their others from them or would you be ok with whatever I can get my hands on? It's only difficult because they don't sell in stores. I'm actually going to contact the brewmaster himself.

If you're performing miracles, all the Staff series is very good. I recall the skipping pappy as being my favorite.

In spite of my inability to type my own address, I got my box from Mark today. I can never remember his name on here, the wasp guy. ;) won't be home to open it until Thursday, but pics then for sure.

Javier25 said:

I wish my cellar had beer in it. I've only got about six beers aging right now. If I had any of these beers in my cellar, or at a local bottle shop, if be all over hooking someone up. It's a pretty awesome feeling to make someone's day!!

I wish my cellar had beer in it. I've only got about six beers aging right now. If I had any of these beers in my cellar, or at a local bottle shop, if be all over hooking someone up. It's a pretty awesome feeling to make someone's day!!

Im in the same boat as you. I have about 8 beers that are close to 1.5 years old and none have been on anyones list. Mostly DFH stuff.

Here goes:
Mother of all storms
KBS
Behemoth
Dark lord
Black note
Bb plead the 5th
Beatification
Hunaphu
Kuhnhenn meads
Allagash fv13
Hill farmstead (any)
Abraxas (ba or regular)

Giving others the opportunity to grant this man's wish before I grants it again!

I keep seeing Tired Hands on peoples lists, which I can do, but cant seem to land a 2nd one. Not the bottles though, just 32oz growlers.

Back