My first brew!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoopdogg315

Reaction score
Nut Brown Ale!

It spent 3 weeks in the primary, now its been in the bottle for a week and a half.

I had some over the weekend and it was good! It still needs a lot more time to condition in the bottles but it did have some carb in it.

I was told it would taste similar to a Newcastle or similar Brown Ale. It was a lot closer to a Guinness than anything. I thought it was good, but not what I expected.

I love my new hobby and am addicted!!!!

Congratulations!

I'm very new to the hobby myself. I have one batch under my belt, brewed with a friend, and batch #2 is currently fermenting.

While my current batch has only been fermenting for four days, I can't wait to brew my next.

Congrats. Now listen for that giant sucking sound that is your wallet draining it's contents into the LHBS. :D

Well I have done my first brew day last weekend and now I want more i thought the prices at my LHBS where really good just want to start doing AG but need to get all my equipment

Back