Hello from Boston!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voicelex

AllGrains.net
Reaction score
I have been on the site for a long while now and never really introduced myself!

My name is Alex and I've been brewing for about 2.5 years now. I love it and am often times obsessed but Homebrewtalk keeps me sane (or feeds my addiction) and has taught me so much!

Big thanks to the community for all your combined knowledge! I have begun to post some of my experiences on a blog called All Grains. It's about brewing and baking and more - so please check it out and help spread it. Hopefully it will be a nice collection some day to vast knowledge of HBT and the web.

Cheers and thank you!

Welcome! I feel the same way about HBT, I'm constantly reading stuff on my iPhone!

Welcome...going to check out your website now. Great to see more and more Mass brewers on here. Good luck

I guess im not enough of a geek to get to the short rib receipe what up with that

Where r u In Boston? I'm 5mi north in Saugus. Brew on!!

I'm in Somerville and oh so wishing I had the cash to beat the new nano/micro breweries that are starting around here. I have the ideas, just not the money :p

Back