• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Connecticut Auber RTD and Stainless Compression Fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

orangehero

Reaction score
Howdy,

I have for sale an Auber Instruments Liquid Tight RTD sensor (2" long probe, 1/4" NPT fitting). It is brand new, never used, only tested in a glass of water for function and it works great.

The cable is similar in design to Kal's version only with the Auber connectors on both ends instead of the XLR connector. There is a thin stainless wire rope under the plastic sleeving. Included is the panel mount connector from Auber. Cable is slightly longer than 6 feet.

[Sold, thanks!]

Also for sale are two new, never used Swagelok 316SS 1/2" Female NPT x 1/2" Tube fittings. You can use these for a low profile weldless connection. I got these to for installing a HERMS coil, but I changed my mind.

[Sold, thanks!]

Thanks for looking! :mug:

Also selling Custom Insulated Mash Tun.

Auber 2 in NPT.jpg

Swagelock Tube Fittings.jpg

I can see 2 pics, but was wanting a close-up of the connectors, as I am unfamiliar with the Auber connectors on these cables. My panel has XLR receptacles. I'd probably just clip the ends and install XLR plugs but I'm curious to see what these look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back