I'm going to spray my gym bag with Star-San

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, but I want to see how Star-San does for between washes.

Dude you need a couple of cans of axe spray... i haven't showered in days nor done laundry for weeks. Aside from some ever-accumulating skid marks, that in all honesty will probably never wash (warsh for Creamy here) out I've never smelled better!

:mug:

Dude you need a couple of cans of axe spray... i haven't showered in days nor done laundry for weeks. Aside from some ever-accumulating skid marks, that in all honesty will probably never wash (warsh for Creamy here) out I've never smelled better!

I work at a university and am familiar with what you describe. We call it "finals week." ;)

I was thinking highschool gym locker room:confused:

I work in engineering, so it's about the same.

inspirationdemotivator.jpg

I finally got around to trying this over the weekend because we went out of town and didn't have time to do the usual wash. I'm happy to report that a healthy application of Star-San works pretty well as a stopgap measure between bouts with the washing machine. The gym bag can make it to next weekend without inflicting olfactory injury upon the rest of the office.

I hear Vodka is a good deodorizer, or at least Mythbusters told me so. and you can always do a "One spray for you, one spray for me"

Back