NEPA, SE NY, North Jersey - Feeler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So 39.50 or about .80 cents a lb (based on 50lbs)delivered per bag delivered? Do they have a price list or product list? I was looking for a few backs of 2row, 1 victory, 1munich and possibly a 1 pilsner. It seems ok to me. A little higher that some others out there but not crazy... I'm down!

So 39.50 or about .80 cents a lb (based on 50lbs)delivered per bag delivered? Do they have a price list or product list? I was looking for a few backs of 2row, 1 victory, 1munich and possibly a 1 pilsner. It seems ok to me. A little higher that some others out there but not crazy... I'm down!

They have prices on their website and the different kinds they have

So it's the price the website states plus 10 for shipping

The 29.50 is for the 2row

Anyone order from these guys before? Are they legit. The website looks 3rd world hahaa Either way I'm in. This is way cheaper than I'm paying now.

I asked my old man and he said there is a guy he knows that owns picks up items on his way back home from trips in his big rig

We should find where the very best price would be and then i can figure out if and when he can bring it back

Im gonna call keystone tomorrow and see what the price on 50 bags of 2 row would be then id figure out the freight side of it

I have been trying to figure out how i can do it through work, i work in accounting at ups, i do nothing with shipments but maybe i can call a salesmen to get a price quote, i do get a slight discount

I mean most places around my area seem to be at 65 - 70 bucks for a bag of 2 row. $40 shipped from oregeon seems reasonable. Thanks for looking into all options. I really hope we can get this thing off the ground. Thanks for trying to get this going.

If we go the brew brothers route i could get them shipped to my brother in law's brother in laws (yea i know) business which is in honesdale...

Which may still work

Keystone has a store in Bethlehem too, it's just a hole in the wall. But if their price is good I would imagine it could be picked up there.

Brew Brothers seems like a pretty good deal, even with shipping a sack of base malt is cheaper than the most recent homebrew pricing that I've seen from ncm, assuming that you could even get ncm to deliver a pallet to us peasants. I'll definitely be buying if this happens. Also, I see that the "bargain bag" is from Great Western Malting, which I've used before and had no problems with, FWIW.

If we go the brew brothers route i could get them shipped to my brother in law's brother in laws (yea i know) business which is in honesdale...

Which may still work

Lets do this! (If its OK with your brother in law)

Have you talked to Joe at Cask and Kettle in Boonton, NJ? I think his rate for a single sack of base malt ordered through his store for pickup is ~$47-50.

I would hope that could be lowered more if we're asking for a bigger order.

Put me down for 3xGreatwestern 2-Row @ $29.50 and 1XGreatwestern Munich @ $35.00. With 10x4 for shipping. Total = 163.50

Maybe this needs to be reposted as Group Buy # 1 instead of Feeler

The last group buy I did, the organizer set up a google docs spreadsheet that kept a tally of who, what, how many, and how much $....

Just a thought.

As of this week i am transitioning into a new role at work.

My schedule is going to be quite busy... Bear with me on organizing this grain buy... If anyone else wants to pick this up and run with it thats ok with me...

Happy brewing

If I have time this weekend I'll set up a google doc with all the interest so far. At this point the plan is order from brew brothers? Shipping cost is $10/sack. Delivery to honesdale pa?

If I have time this weekend I'll set up a google doc with all the interest so far. At this point the plan is order from brew brothers? Shipping cost is $10/sack. Delivery to honesdale pa?

I got the full price list from brewbrothers. Send me your email address in a PM. Ill send it to you so you can post it with all the info at once.

Thanks

Back