What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-3242423246.jpg

Finally! I had to cancel the first mill I ordered after 2 weeks turned to 6 with a possibility of it being mailed out in 2 or 3 more weeks. Not the one I wanted, but I was tiered of waiting.

My recipe for the blonde ale from the Radical Brewing book from Austin Brew Supply. Hope to brew this weekend.

Well... Got the NB pirate plunder IPA kit and a 10 gallon boilermaker! Can't wait to test this baby out

The UPS gent brought another round of gems in the form of a Northern Brewer Box of Witbier and Dead Ringer kits. A new firestone liquid post and.......FINALLY my Okuma Trio Spinning Reel (obviously not frm NB but how great would that be). Go figure its raining, so instead of fishing, I will be brewing.

10.25 lb. of UNMILLED grain for a Chocolate rye
dammit now I have to buy a mill

I missed ordered and meant to get pre milled.

Yellowirenut said:
10.25 lb. of UNMILLED grain for a Chocolate rye
dammit now I have to buy a mill

I missed ordered and meant to get pre milled.

Sounds like a good excuse to me!

Been waiting for a Touchscreen LCD panel for my controller build for 30+ days, wife said yesterday "oh, some package arrived for you, it's on the bench"... how dissapointed was I when it was just the free WIFI router from the phone company for switching providers :(

Random order: backup BIAB bag, some french oak cubes (medium plus), bottle caps, replacement siphon tubing, and some stoppers and airlocks.

I didn't get it in the mail but I picked up my control panel door for my Brewtroller based EHERMS build from having it laser cut.

image-2259547631.jpg

As promised in time for my brew day tomorrow, a 6.5 gallon carboy to replace the one that was Ace Ventura'd during shipment. MoreBeer is alright in my book.

The final parts to my SS Fridgerator! be about a week before my first kegged batch is carbed and pouring.

ordered it on line but picked up in person to save shipping: about 10lbs of grain, a better bottle, a couple stoppers, a couple airlocks, some yeast, some Lacto, and some starsan. Also picked up some orders for other club members including about 5 sacks of grain, a blichmann burner, and a few lbs of hops.

My first weldless bulkhead kit with a 3-piece SS valve and a bazooka-style screen from BargainFittings.com. Very fast shipping to Oregon.

I finally get to brew! Well... almost; I gotta drill the darned hole in my new 15-gallon kettle and install the kit.

dip tube for the keg and a crusher for the grain I ordered unmilled accidentally.

One less thing to have on the list of "I would really like"

4 days ago - balls valves, thermowells, some qd's. Yesterday another chugger Ss pump, a couple of 45 elbows and ome nipples, later this week 2 Honeywell gas valves and pilots and a bcs462 with 3 temp probes.

Latest posts

Back