What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a 6 hour drive when swmbo gets out of work at 7. You don't realize how big maine is until you have to drive to the other side of it. Been caffeinating since 5.

Brewing a quad with my father tomorrow though! He's on his third batch. Already doing AG, already kegging. He's ridiculous.

20130412_155336_Hagrid.jpg

Btw not as good as the original.

EDIT: well fine swmbo is going to be late, switching gears now.

Btw snowing like mad here. Another perk of living in Maine.
Last bit of a growler I split with my neighbor. Amber of some sort.
20130412_163936_Hagrid.jpg

Last bottle from my first batch of sour porter. Brew #1 is ready to transfer to carboy and brew #2 is mashing.

image-4243426550.jpg

tgif...thought it'd be a good day to drink this one, it has been in my fridge for a few weeks...cherry flavor is upfront and clear, pretty decent beer. I was surprised that it is unfiltered, which I am a-okay with:mug:

After a long a** week of hard labor I get home on a Friday to find the beer gods do love me and they left this :)

ForumRunner_20130412_182927.jpg

So I guess I have no choice but to start the weekend with this. Now get this I'm not a big fan of ipa's but OMG this is delicious.

ForumRunner_20130412_182945.jpg

Another glass of the Old Jubilation clone. Brambling cross hops are a change of pace from citrus bombs. Which I love, don't get me wrong, but a change is nice every now and again.

Old Jubilation clone.jpg

All these homebrews coming in without labels I just can't keep track sorry is this one with the HBS on the cap the horehound?

ForumRunner_20130412_180559.png

Back