What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on my third pint of a growler of Voodoo HTP. Such a nice IPA to get back into the summer state of mind!!

The plan was a birthday pub crawl but my favorite Irish pub had 16 oz Guinness for 2 bucks (I'm sure you guys know by now I'm a sucker for a stout). Needless to say. A few of these and a few grateful deads later. We are just now talking about changing bars.

20130421_210614_Hagrid.jpg

Gotta finish cleaning up after yesterdays brew session,& drinkin some HB's. not to mention,my spent grains should finally be dry by now. 170F is def not quite warm enough for grains spred out more than 1/4" deep...200F will likely be better. Then I can happily empty some more bottles of their home brew!...

Greenshedder weisse after an all day weedeat/mowathon. I could probably work til dark and get everything done, but I don't see that happening.

No pics til the app gets fixed. :(

I thought I read that Tex fixed it a while ago?? Anyway,finally got everything cleaned up from yesterday's brew day,including a bunch of empty bottles. Finally got the spent grains dried,cooling now. Def home brew time! Havin more of my dark hybrid lager.:mug:

How'd you like Saison Rue? I have one sitting in my office callin my name.

It was interesting and quite good. A little rye, but a LOT of Brett. Wondering if it was an older bottle, and can't find a date anywhere on the bottle (I don't drink a lot of The Bruery's beers, so I don't know if they stamp em or not).

Edit: Also, drinking my Hefeweizen

Back