Rita's Water Ice

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is Rita? and WHEN WILL YOU LEARN TO POST A POLL????

All of this is useless without a concensus. I too LOVE some icewater. I love non iced water too.

POLLS ARE FOR FOOLS!

And Rita is an evil monster that adds pounds to you and cavities to your teeth and will make you feel really happy for 10 minutes or so.

Before I moved to PA I only ever had non-water ice as a treat. It tasted terrible. Now I have it the Rita's way! Mix it with frozen custard (called a Gilati for you unilluminated folk) - there is no faster way to get a brain freeze! :rockin:

Water ice? That may be one of the most retarded names for something ever. Kinda like a wooden tree.

SORRY!, I thought this was a well though out, clear and concise dissertation on the wonders of the simple, under-rated, glass of water with frozen bits of.....you guessed it......"Water ice":drunk: floating in it.

MY BAD!!!!

So this rita really knows how to freeze some water, eh? Sounds like a keeper.;)

She does! Probably helps that she has an ice cold personality...

IceCollage.jpg

Water ice? That may be one of the most retarded names for something ever. Kinda like a wooden tree.

SORRY!, I thought this was a well though out, clear and concise dissertation on the wonders of the simple, under-rated, glass of water with frozen bits of.....you guessed it......"Water ice":drunk: floating in it.

MY BAD!!!!

So this rita really knows how to freeze some water, eh? Sounds like a keeper.;)

Well to some they may call it Italian Ice, but it's so much more.

in those hot Kentucky Summers, I can't believe you're left without the sweet cooling deliciousness of Rita's.

Lol @ wooden tree. Or rubber tire... umm as opposed to what?

I like their Banana Ice. It has chunks of banana in it and it's not too sweet.

Well to some they may call it Italian Ice, but it's so much more.

in those hot Kentucky Summers, I can't believe you're left without the sweet cooling deliciousness of Rita's.

Hmmm....making me think! Dairy Queen is ok, but ice cream is heavy and a slush is commonplace.

Lol @ wooden tree. Or rubber tire... umm as opposed to what?

Zactly. The name is Wetarded but I'll accept that the stuff is fantastic!

Mango is by far my favorite from Rita's.

Be cool eat a Rita's, if you know the jingle i'm talking about, it's probably stuck in your head already.

I've always called it shaved ice and TC's makes the best shaved ice. Sour apple is where it's at.

Latest posts

Back