What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoying the effort of trying to kick my 2nd keg of BM's Centennial Blonde to make room for an IPA that will be dry hopped in the keg. This blonde will be back again, and soon.

thejudge54 said:
I'm at the wife's aunt's this weekend who are strictly wine drinkers and thought I would be out of luck in regards to beer but to my complete surprise they had Sierra Nevada pale ale and some inversion ipa for me. Score!

And a sweet mug too!!! Cheers

Leadgolem said:
My own peach wine with tea. It's excellent, but next time I think I'll leave out the tea. I think it would be better with the cleaner flavor that should result. 13.65%, and oh boy did that sneak up on me. That's the last of the bottle in the photo, and I'm drinking alone tonight.

Do you have a recipe for the peach wine?

Just got hooked up big time!!

image-2578058346.jpg

My newest iteration of Addie's Ale! First time modifying water and it turned out fantastic. Side by side with the previous batch and there is just no comparison!

Little Sumpin', a HB peanut butter jelly Ale, and great divide orabelle while brewing a jalapeno cream Ale.

Flying Fish Exit 16 on draft. A little thin for my taste, but I guess it makes sense with the rice and all.

I'm testing my rye ale. I like it, although I forgot that I used maple syrup as priming sugar. Unexpected surprise, but it works.

boulevard brewing Long Strange Tripel from they're smokehouse series. Very impressed, one of the few commercials i've drank since i now have my own on tap. :)

Back