Wine trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrbeachroach

Reaction score
Anyone interested in trading a few bottles around? I can trade apple, persimmon, mulberry. Out of tennessee.

Mulberry is dry likely between 12-14 % but I didn't use a hydrometer. Some of the mulberry is split with cherry Shiraz, both 1 year old. A few friends from Callifornia said its the best home brew wine they have had and they enjoy dry wines. I don't know which are split because I did not label at racking. But I do know which ones are mulberry.

The apple is similar sweet and was made from green apples organic this October. The base tasted like a jolly rancher. The apple is at about 10%

The persimmon is 12.44% t thick and strong, it will warm you up. If distilled it would be a perfect brandy. It is sweet. Persimmon was made with tennessee persimmons, raisins, lemon, and oranges.

I am in NC and have Peach/Mango, Plum, Raspberry and a mixed berry Port. Except for the port they are dry because we prefer dry wine. I keep inverted sugar in the fridge for company that prefers a sweeter wine.

What sweetness is yours that you have to trade?

William I also have some prickly pear in primary

Hmmm, never tried that. Wish I had 'cool brews' . But, most of my stuff is relatively tame. I'll have French Burgundy, French Syrah, German Piesporter, California White Merlot, and a Strawberry wine ready for Fall!

ForumRunner_20130425_051456.png

ForumRunner_20130425_051511.png

William, just an update. I have gotten very busy the last 2 days with work, and was not able to ship, when I went to look for a box, I did not have one. I will locate one and package up on Sunday. Will ship out Monday morning. Thank you for your paitence.

William, just an update. I have gotten very busy the last 2 days with work, and was not able to ship, when I went to look for a box, I did not have one. I will locate one and package up on Sunday. Will ship out Monday morning. Thank you for your paitence.

*Thumbs up*

I have A LOT of Blackberry/Rasberry wine for trade. All berries vine ripened and hand picked :)

I'm interested in that Mullberry as I just planted a tree. I'm open to any trades though.

Cheers

I am also in TN (west TN) and interested. I have some Apfelwein(original recipe) that is ready to bottle and some White Zinfandel (Grand Cru International Kit) that was bottled about a month ago. ...probably not very interesting stuff for a trade, but I am just getting into winemaking.

I do have a couple of brews (Hefeweizen and Apple Ale) if you are interested in Beer.

I'd be particularly interested in sampling your mulberry. :)

Hey everyone, just an update mulberry is gone.

Have in bottles: apple, persimmon, and hot pepper wine.

The hot pepper could be drank, but it is an amazing marinade , if you drink it its gonna taste like a mouthful of onions and hot garlic. !!!!

William yours is out today.

I will pm everyone else on this thread soon

Latest posts

Back