Whats your Homebrew Playlist?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wingnutt73

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I was thinking of the last time I Brewed a batch, and was missing the music that went along with it. Then it hit me. Am I the only one that listens to a certain type of music while I brew? Surley not. So here it is Ladies and Gents What is your Music of choice on Brew Day? I'll start it off.

I pull up my favorite internet radio of choice and Listen to a Good Irish folk music station The "Dubliners" any good drinking songs and also "Drop Kick Murphys".

:rockin:

I have a 300 song brewday songlist I made up of selected Classic Rock, Jam bands (Dead, Phish, JJ Grey, Moe, etc), and 50s-60s soul/R&B (Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, Sam Cooke, Jackie Wilson, Otis Redding, Wilson Pickett, Little Richard, James Brown, Motown, etc.).

Not what I normally listed to day-to-day, but is zen-like for brewday! :mug:

I just turn my laptop on and put it on shuffle. It's got everything from metal to folk to classic rock to trance to hip hop. It's all good, because its all music I like.

I just turn my laptop on and put it on shuffle. It's got everything from metal to folk to classic rock to trance to hip hop. It's all good, because its all music I like.

Pretty much same here. It can range quite wildly.

Although I will say that ever since I started brewing outside/in the garage my playlist will vary with the weather. Cold and rainy or dreary will get a lot more punk and rock n' roll. Hot and sunny, we're doing all reggae and rocksteady.

Jeff Beck has been my go-to recently, both directly from the albums, and a Jeff Beck Pandora station.

I like to do the same as when I am cooking, which is throw on a Pandora station I made myself, full of lovely singer songwriter, folk, folk pop, ambient folk, etc.
Lotta guys like Sufjan Stevens, Bon Iver, Sigur Rós, The Tiny, The Tallest Man on Earth, etc.

Lets me work with an easy and happy mind, thinking about beauty and working with love =)

I've got my satellite radio antenna mounted on the house and run to the garage stereo, so it's whatever I'm in the mood for that day. If all else fails, I plug in the iPhone or a friends iPod and we shuffle playlists.

Classic rock / Metal all the way!! Pink floyd , iron maiden , the doors , metallica , megadeth .. Last time around went with rhcp.. :)

Nonpoint, Alter Bridge, Celldweller (oddly enough), Breaking Benjamin, Theory of a Dead Man, Chevelle, etc.

Unless there's a Pirate, Penguin, or Steeler game on. Then that's on the tv in the basement and the brew day gets extended by at least an hour since I get distracted by the game!

TOOL, RUSH, Pink Floyd, Hendrix, then maybe some early Korn, Fear Factory, Soulfly. Then I defiantly go it to the real s*** Justin beebs!

I use the high kings pandora station with a little dropkick Murphy's in there for a good heavy body

Back