• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois Single tap tower, regulator, & more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edb7

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello thirsty friends,

I used this setup for just a few months before deciding that I needed two flavors running at a time! All equipment is in good, clean, and functional condition. It was Star San scrubbed, then soaked for a few hours, then rinsed at the time I removed it.

The gas line is a new 3 foot segment (i overestimated what I would need for the dual regulator). The beer line is 5 feet. This is a fairly complete kit for making a mini fridge into a kegerator. You would need your sanke or ball lock fittings to dispense beer out and two clamps to secure the gas line.

I am asking $100 OBO and prefer local pickup (59 and North Ave- near the Saint Charles / West Chicago border). I will even throw in a beer while you are here; my own oatmeal stout or Two Brothers' Cane & Ebel are on tap. You must be 21 or older to have a beer.

image.jpg

Update! I am off of work this week and would like to get this out of my house:

$95 shipped within the 48 states

OR

$85 local pickup- you can still drink a beer while you check out the equipment ; )

Back