Closet Brewer in Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlmostWitty

Reaction score
I've actually used this site since I started brewing 10 months ago. Used the 10gal cooler mash tun conversion thread (testing next weekend!), as well as some of the extract recipes as bases for ballparking my own recipes.

As a result of this website, all my friends just getting into brewing consider me much smarter than I am... until I tell them to visit themselves.

Thanks for all the advice, hope to maybe become more active on the boards going forward.

I had no idea there was a Bowling Green, OH :eek:
It is a nice college town right off of i75 up near toledo. There is life (so I've heard) outside of Cincinnati's 275 loop!

Welcome AlmostWitty!

I had no idea there was a Bowling Green, OH :eek:

I lived in cinci briefly, nice to see all the southern Ohio representation. Went to a big tasting in Dayton last summer, had a great time.

We distinguish ourselves by not having a Corvette plant in the Ohio version

Part of it is,like the airport. I lived in Amelia,& it took some $35 to get a taxi home in the early 80's. But we have more than cows & buffalo up here. Breweries & other asorted congestion. Need more breweries...

Back