What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm drinking a rye ipa from Austin home brew with the 1 percent alcohol boost that I brewed. It is incredable

20130403_200302_Hagrid_Sara.jpg

Pemaquid ale, BIL dropped it off to replace the growler of HB saison I gave him.

Got this one from a trade with LoloMT7. Thanks man, I have been wanting to try this for a long time, and it doesn't disappoint. It's different from the IPA's that I usually drink, but I can't quite put my finger on it though. Any who.... Great beer! Oh yea, the in heat wheat in the background is for my lady friend.........okay, my wife.
ForumRunner_20130403_193211.png

The rest of a bomber of Dayman. Great IPA and strange too with coffee.Two great aromas/flavors equally balanced throughout the whole beer strangely intertwined.Kinda reminds me of instant coffee though for some reason and I probably dont even exactly remember what that is like but it just comes to mind for some reason-think its like freeze dried coffee or somethin?. Great IPA+ coffee=weird. I would get it again sometime though.

Almost all the way through a bottle of Jameson. Ripped of my a$$ and not givieng a bless

I was always a rye or bourbon drinker. Last time I though I could still drink a 5th, it turned out I was very, very wrong. Hope you're feeeling ok in the a.m. :mug:

TNGabe said:
I was always a rye or bourbon drinker. Last time I though I could still drink a 5th, it turned out I was very, very wrong. Hope you're feeeling ok in the a.m. :mug:

Same here. Bourbon all the way.
Last time I drank half a bottle of something in one sitting, it was tequila.
Horrible, truly horrible night and following day.

Lakefront IPA now. Thinking about breaking open a 6 month old bottle of Bells Third Coast Old Ale.

I'll talk you down if you talk me down. I've been eyeing the last bottle of my whiskey stout from almost 2 years ago. This beer won me some serious homebrew swag at the local comps.

I'm having a sugar-free redbull. The regular one is too sweet.
No beer for me tonight I'm on duty till 9 am tomorrow morning.

Should quantify, that bottle was only a half to 2/3 full when i started, but it's gone now, and moving on to Backwoods Bastard. Only hade to retype 7 or 8 times to get rid of all the typos :drunk: I think I'm going for blackout tonight haha

Your having a good time tonight! That's a lot of booze. I also want to try the backwoods bastard. Good to find that down here next month

Your having a good time tonight! That's a lot of booze. I also want to try the backwoods bastard. Good to find that down here next month

backwoods bastard is tasty stuff don't come out hear until November though. My local bottle shop still has some from last year

I'll talk you down if you talk me down. I've been eyeing the last bottle of my whiskey stout from almost 2 years ago. This beer won me some serious homebrew swag at the local comps.

so you're having the same problem I am? I haven't had the Third Coast yet. Got this bottle for free from my local store. I want to have it so bad! 2 years though... all that waiting... you should keep going. You've proven great restraint wise one.

so you're having the same problem I am? I haven't had the Third Coast yet. Got this bottle for free from my local store. I want to have it so bad! 2 years though... all that waiting... you should keep going. You've proven great restraint wise one.

It was free! Think how epic it will be to have a free beer a year down the line!

It was free! Think how epic it will be to have a free beer a year down the line!

But... but... Ive been looking at how delicious it looks right now. The only problem is that I hope I don't like it and want another one and not be able to find it anymore until next winter.

Latest posts

Back