What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First beer was an Weirdly clear southern tier 2Xipa and now

KBS on tap in Texas what.. what!! Amazing, so much chocolate and coffee.... I want to bathe in it....
ForumRunner_20130410_170457.png

Helles Rauchbier Lager from Lakefront Brewery. Tastes like the Schlenkerla Helles, smokey and light but more carbonated and Summery.

luther.jpg

image-4127901130.jpg

Still enjoying this 'lemon rye sour'. Still don't know what it'd be considered, except for very drinkable.

Green tea with some citra extract. Got a head cold that whiskey can't touch. With the citra I will be out like a light in an hour.

Henry Weinhard's IPA. It' not bad for a BMC beer. At least it has a little hop flavor... I can't wait to get back home to some good beer.

View attachment 114654

Still enjoying this 'lemon rye sour'. Still don't know what it'd be considered, except for very drinkable.

Tell me more.

Wife is home from work, so it's on to the Blackberry Berliner Weisse. Might go pull a sample from my Black Bretty and check out how it's doing. 'Belgian' stout with brett and 3lbs/gallon of wild blackberries. Aged on 1 lb/gallon and then racked onto another 2 lbs/gallon this weekend.

DisturbdChemist said:
First beer was an Weirdly clear southern tier 2Xipa and now

KBS on tap in Texas what.. what!! Amazing, so much chocolate and coffee.... I want to bathe in it....

Ahh!! It sucks I couldn't make it over there this evening. Enjoy for the both of us.

TNGabe said:
Tell me more.

Well, it was going to be a stout, but it got stuck in the middle of fermentation. Brewed it a little different than normal, but it got stuck. Both car boys, so I figured I screwed up. It went from 1.062 to 1.040, so I tossed in some WLP655 in one and watched it. About a week later, notices it starting to drop again and it was getting a nice pellicle on it, so I waited and waited. 6 months later, I checked it again, it hit 1.009. Keged it about 2 months ago, forgot about it. Just tossed it in the kegerator a week or so ago. It is awesome!

After seeing the first one start working again, I tossed some WLB655 in the other one. It's still in the closet. Out of sight but not out of mind. It's been on the bugs going almost 9 months now.

Hi, I'm jealous

Edit: quote didn't work because it was just a pic?(maybe mobile only). For reference, I'm jealous of the Cantillion.

Santa Fe's Imperial Java Stout. Only had one and it's showing it's imperial authority over my brain.

I don't hate IPAs, but they're not my favorite either, but I love Two Hearted.

Drinking my Kolsch right now, but thinking a Two Hearted is next :mug:

Lmao exactly what I mean, I think this is the best beer to get our friends into the REAL world of craft beers.

Magic hats Feast of Fools. I'm actually impressed with this one I got a 32oz growler so one more glass to go. Has a really nice raspberry nose and taste to it not a big fan of fruit beers but this one is pretty tasty

image-70762892.jpg

Back