NEPA - NWNJ Group Buy #1

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fpweeks

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Restarting the NEPA Group Buy feeler thread, hopefully this will take off. Thanks to CliffMongoloid who contacted BrewBrothers and received a pallet shipping price for sacks of grain.

I believe that shipping will be to Honesdale PA.

Attached is a spreadsheet (credit to K47K, who i sort of stole the spreadsheet from, from a past group buy)

I took some liberty in deleting some of the options from the price list that was received from BrewBrothers to simplify the list. IF you want something that is not listed in the spreadsheet, but that is listed on their website, then it can likley be added to the order.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApTVxY-PrVcGdGhIZkpDZW9KRFdORGZZTkRxMEFhMlE&usp=sharing

Current orders are tentative based on previous posts in the old thread.

Post confirmations, additional orders, requests for splits, etc here and i will update the spreadsheet.

Confirming but also making a change. I want to remove the Munich and add Victory. Soooo

3 GW 2 Row @ 29.50
1 Briess Victory 52.50

Total: $181 w/ shipping

We still need 17 sacks of grain to close the order!!! Anyone else want in!....

(I have no idea why it posted multiple times... Apologies )

We appear to be stuck.....a mid Hudson ny buy is open, I have bought from there before, so I am bailing.....sorry. Check it out, we could likely get in on that buy and work out getting sacks back to Milford pa area.....

Latest posts

Back