Fake troll thread titles - give us your best!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I want to make some skeeter pee, where might I aqire the proper amount of mosquitoes?"

Beer is growing hair through airlock... RDWHAHB?

Bottled my first beer yesterday, but it's still flat?? HELP!

Can I wash my yeast in the shower while I'm in there? Will that give me a yeast infection?

...Can I even get a yeast infection? My wife would think that was weird...

What am I doing wrong? My beer won't carb up. I cranked it up to 50psi and still nothing. It's been three and a half hours now and I'm starting to get a little worried.

So... just to be clear, I shouldn't bottle a few days after I brew, because I can get bottle bombs?

Thanks,
-Tamarlan.

Can I bottle-carb with Alka-Seltzer instead of priming sugar?

If I dissolve a couple tabs of acid in the secondary, will the beer make me trip balls?

Looks like I got a cut on my hand and bled into the brew pot, are there any fermentable sugars in there?

I was wondering same thing

:smack: That was a joke!!!

...Actually, I don't know. Seems like a fast track to some bottle bombs. Anyone feeling brave?

Got another one: My Mr. Beer amber ale didn't win in the homebrew competition, what did I do wrong?

Back