Get excited when liked?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it as well, though I hope it doesn't get overused like it does in Facebook. I know some people that "like" every post that comes on their news feed.

Well, since it makes you excited, I liked you. So there! :p

I guess it's a nice form of appreciation. I just hope that we don't get into a "likes" competition or anything!

Do you think I'd post anywhere near half of the stuff I post if I werent obsessed with seeing the red like number in the upper right?? :ban:

CoalCracker, you will likely have an orgasm when you login tomorrow with all of the likes you are getting. :D

This is a disgraceful way to get likes....

You should earn your likes by telling someone they have a stupid face ...or something along those lines.

Funny thing is, I just made this thread to see who else looks forward to getting likes. However, I'll take the likes I got from making this thread! haha.

Its like drinking a beer you like. You like drink it then its like gone. Then you want to like drink another beer you like.:)

"Yesterday I opened a cup of Yoplait yogurt, and the lid said "try again". Apparently I had just lost a contest I wasnt aware of. That, or they were just giving moral support. You can do it Mitch!! Yoplait, fruit on bottom, hope on top" ~Mitch Hedberg, RIP

I see this degenerating in to a Like farming thread. Maybe we should make a Prost this thread thread. But, yeah, who doesnt like being liked.

Back