• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrickyDick

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
3 banjo burners and connectors

I have some things for sale. I could ship them if needed, but they would be a bit heavy and costly to ship.

3 "banjo" style burners - all equipment bought from brewers hardware.com $55 new , my price $25
3 LP orifices w/valve for burners $7 new free with burner
3 flex pipe connectors ??new free with burner

Two have a easily sealed hole drilled with self tapping screw on the underside to affix a pilot light that have been removed.

In addition to cash I might be willing to consider trade.

TD

clopez0 said:
Are you splitting them. Id be interested in a burner

I'd rather try to sell them all together so I'd like to wait and see what happens first since i just posted.
My goal is just to get rid of them and see they get a good home.
If there are others interested in just one burner that'd work for me too.

TD

Yeah, I was at work when I posted it. I'll get some pics put on soon.
Shipping is gonna be an issue. I think they fit in the USPS boxes with flat rate. So hopefully that'll save some headache. My zip is 32159. I don't know the weight of the. Burners, might be on brewers hardware where I bought them.

I'm working nights this week. Give me a few days for photos.

If you split up & ship, I would be interested in a burner and orifice to 44201. Cheers!

Here is an iPhone pic of all three

TD

image-1589584529.jpg

I'd rather try to sell them all together so I'd like to wait and see what happens first since i just posted.
My goal is just to get rid of them and see they get a good home.
If there are others interested in just one burner that'd work for me too.

TD

Hello, I'd be interested in all 3, but Shipping might kill the deal if its to much, could you weigh them and get a quote to ship to 86440, if Shipping isn't to bad I will take them.

Just to clarify, and only so there is no confusion, are you asking $25 for all 3 burners or $25 each, Pretty sure I know the answer but had to ask.

Cheers :mug:

I will buy everything, I live in tampa and will meet you half way, if the other two dont work out.

Latest posts

Back