Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. Here's my list.

Chocolate Rain (hey, it is a wish list after all. And if anyone is that generous and needs to hold off shipping to allow the recent allocation to arrive, im MORE than happy to accommodate.)
Black Tuesday
Bcbs cherry
Cognac BA Church on a hill
Bells BA Batch 9000
Avery uncle Jacob
Hair of the dog Matt
Foothills barrel aged people's porter
Shorts key lime pie
Darkhorse BA plead the 5th

I would also suggest its important to keep the thread high up to get more views. Being the thread is only a week old, there may be few people following. So lets keep the chatter up. Tell me my list is too much. Tell me I'm dreaming. Tell me my mama is an astronaut!

The more people following, the better the chances of finding a match for everyone!

According to my lady, I recieved my super secret shipment of beers today! I will update a soon as I get home in 5 hours!

mcbaumannerb said:
No ... she wears combat boots! :cross:

If you really like the concept, may I suggest adding a link to this thread in your signature line? That way every time you post you leave a link to it!

That's what I did. Maybe it can be made a sticky as well.

KeyWestBrewing said:
Lol you know where the idea came from!! They gave me the go ahead to set up a craft MAW over there too.

Key West is a genius. Keep setting these up all over the place and by being the first wish list, you get a free box of beer. Genius!

Just a few more posts and I'll be able to participate! Not that I recognize a single beer that's been listed yet! I need to print off all the wish lists that have been posted so far and go to the beer store to see what I can find.

Ok. Here's my list.

Chocolate Rain (hey, it is a wish list after all. And if anyone is that generous and needs to hold off shipping to allow the recent allocation to arrive, im MORE than happy to accommodate.)
Black Tuesday
Bcbs cherry
Bells BA Batch 9000
Avery uncle Jacob
Hair of the dog Matt
Shorts key lime pie

bumping this for ya

wbyrd01 said:
Not that I recognize a single beer that's been listed yet! I need to print off all the wish lists that have been posted so far and go to the beer store to see what I can find.

I feel your pain! My little town in western PA has only two places that I can get craft beer (read: Sam Adams). It's really a sad state of affairs. My only hope is that maybe someone will really be pining for some VooDoo Big Black Voodoo Daddy. Unless I make a day trip to PGH, and even then, most of the stuff is stuff I've never heard of before either!! I feel so out of the loop!!

Any way, if I ever get a chance to fulfill a wish, I'm thinking my list will be fulfilled inside of an hour since I'm such a simpleton!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!

As a side note, can we agree that it might be a good idea to add the brewery name to the beers we list since some of these brews are foreign to some of us? Just a suggestion...

tyzippers said:
I feel your pain! My little town in western PA has only two places that I can get craft beer (read: Sam Adams). It's really a sad state of affairs. My only hope is that maybe someone will really be pining for some VooDoo Big Black Voodoo Daddy. Unless I make a day trip to PGH, and even then, most of the stuff is stuff I've never heard of before either!! I feel so out of the loop!!

Any way, if I ever get a chance to fulfill a wish, I'm thinking my list will be fulfilled inside of an hour since I'm such a simpleton!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!

As a side note, can we agree that it might be a good idea to add the brewery name to the beers we list since some of these brews are foreign to some of us? Just a suggestion...

At least it's not just initials like the trades on the rating sites. Just google anything you don't recognize and chances are it will be the first page that comes up.

I feel your pain... I think the only list I knew any of the beers on was my own. All you lucky folks on the mainland with your incredible beer selections.

I live in Alabama the most behind state. Our selection isn't great. At least for big names. We have gems. And its always good to have friends all over.

sfrisby said:
Ok. Here's my list.

Black Tuesday
Bcbs cherry
Bells BA Batch 9000
Avery uncle Jacob
Hair of the dog Matt
Shorts key lime pie

Plus, with a list like this, you only have to ship two bottles, not like this monster for Ed.

image-1052002371.jpg

Had to bust out the scary scale. :D

TNGabe said:
Plus, with a list like this, you only have to ship two bottles, not like this monster for Ed.

Had to bust out the scary scale. :D

OMFG!! Dude you didn't have to go that big!!! Lol Thank you! I'm extremely grateful!!! My package to Javier25 is gonna seem like peanuts compared to that monster! Lol

At least it's not just initials like the trades on the rating sites. Just google anything you don't recognize and chances are it will be the first page that comes up.

Agreed. I had my eye on a few of those sites. I quickly realized I was no match. I hate living here. Even Erie had a better selection!

Anyway, let's get sfrisby's wish granted!! :mug:

OMFG!! Dude you didn't have to go that big!!! Lol Thank you! I'm extremely grateful!!! My package to Javier25 is gonna seem like peanuts compared to that monster! Lol

Well, the stuff I had from your list wasn't the most exciting, so I figured I'd bulk it up a little. :D

can you believe what Ed got me?!?!?! awesome!!!! and that hunahpu is a '12 too!

Whew doggies. I knew he was gonna hook it up and end my guilt for not sending you the 3 Fonteinen Geuze I'm saving for my third wedding anniversary.

TNGabe said:
Well, the stuff I had from your list wasn't the most exciting, so I figured I'd bulk it up a little. :D

Well I appreciate it! Your the man!

Javier25 said:
can you believe what Ed got me?!?!?! awesome!!!! and that hunahpu is a '12 too!

Enjoy buddy! Glad it made in one piece!

Whew doggies. I knew he was gonna hook it up and end my guilt for not sending you the 3 Fonteinen Geuze I'm saving for my third wedding anniversary.

Hahahaha! You can send me that too!

Enjoy buddy! Glad it made in one piece![/QUOTE]

Thanks a billion times ed! You are definately the man!

You guys are awesome! I can't wait till I can get more than. One beer on someone list. Lol so far I have been able to get 1 on several list but no multiples lol

Back